|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Mid California RV.net SAL Rally Oct. 7th & 8th 2011

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 127  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Cruzette

Santa Cruz, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/27/11 01:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Linda, sounds like you and Sam are having a wonderful time. Glad you have someome back at your stick house to take good care of it and your fur-babies while you are on the road in whatever town, whatever state or time zone you happen to be in.

Enjoy!

It doesn't matter where you go in life.........it's who you have beside you

Judy and DH Ray
Boomer & Petie Pie
2004 Country Coach 40' Inspire "Da Vinci"

The Dunks

Madera, Ca.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/27/11 03:38pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Linda we have the Good Sam extended warranty and have been very happy with it.

PS...I think it's Monday...or close to it.

The Dunks - Terry and Steve
'05 Endeavor - The Oasis
'10 Jeep Liberty
In God We Trust

Just Lee

California

View Profile

Posted: 06/27/11 03:41pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Rynos on the Road wrote:

Jeeze-haven't been on here so long, I started my own topic which should confuse people who don't know me.

Here's what I really wanted to post to Mid Cal SAL:

Yes, we are very lucky to have Nurse Shelia at our house. Can't say it enough to her how much we appreciate her nursing that silly old cat!

I probably have asked this question before-if so, excuse me, but I have been traveling a bit (like 12 weeks). What day is it..or better yet...what month...or even better...what state are we in?

Looks like we'll have to purchase our extended warranty while we're on the road-yikes, the miles we have put on the 'bama baby.

We're looking at Good Sam's extended warranty. Does anyone have them and what are your experiences so far.

Thanks

Ha ha ha..... Linda I believe Terry and Steve have the Good Sam extended warranty and love it...

as far as what day it is = It is the day we signed the papers on the house and we get the keys Thursday..

as far a month goes = it is Not a Month of Sunday's!

as far as what state your in = State of Confusion

If It weren't for flash backs I would have no Memory at all
If you don't stand behind our TROOPS feel free to stand in front of them during a fire fight

2013 View Profile 24G
96 Tracker 4x4 Pushing a Mercedes.

In God We Trust

snowyrange

San Jose & Pioneer, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/27/11 10:53pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lee and Shelia, congrats on the new house! Now the fun begins as you make the little modifications that make it YOUR home. Enjoy it.

Rick & Cheri
Jenny the Invisible Poodle
2005 Monaco Cayman 34' DP
In God We Trust

"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams...awake" --Thoreau

tahiti16

Camarillo, CA

View Profile

Posted: 06/27/11 05:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Linda your coming from CA where the state doesn't change often while traveling! Now you are back in those 'little" states that are smaller than most of our counties!

While back on business trip I stayed in KY, worked across the river in Ohio and flew out of IN! All in an hour! Here I can't get out of LA county in an hour, wrong time of day can't get out of LA city!

Ray, Cheryl & of course Miss Molly the four-legged child

2006 Dolphin 36' F53 V10 5 speed auto 2 slides 7.5 KW genset

Rynos on the Road

Ceres

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/27/11 05:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just Lee wrote:

Rynos on the Road wrote:

Jeeze-haven't been on here so long, I started my own topic which should confuse people who don't know me.

Here's what I really wanted to post to Mid Cal SAL:

Yes, we are very lucky to have Nurse Shelia at our house. Can't say it enough to her how much we appreciate her nursing that silly old cat!

I probably have asked this question before-if so, excuse me, but I have been traveling a bit (like 12 weeks). What day is it..or better yet...what month...or even better...what state are we in?

Looks like we'll have to purchase our extended warranty while we're on the road-yikes, the miles we have put on the 'bama baby.

We're looking at Good Sam's extended warranty. Does anyone have them and what are your experiences so far.

Thanks

Ha ha ha..... Linda I believe Terry and Steve have the Good Sam extended warranty and love it...

as far as what day it is = It is the day we signed the papers on the house and we get the keys Thursday..

as far a month goes = it is Not a Month of Sunday's!

as far as what state your in = State of Confusion

Yep, so Terry said. Guess that's the directionn we'll be going in-that is, if they'll have 'Bama!

Yipee on the house signing (there isn't going to be a party now is there---like at my house, I mean)! And keys on Thursday, even more exciting :-)

And seriously, I've given up on knowing the day, but I knew things were getting bad when I couldn't even remember what state we're in!

http://www.mytripjournal.com/RynosSpringFling2011
Our Attempt at a Blog!

The Dunks

Madera, Ca.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/28/11 08:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

....The Brandts!

Good Morning!

We have a nice cool breeze here this morning, so right now I am not sad about the weather.... ....but that could change!

Cruzette

Santa Cruz, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/28/11 07:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lee & Shelia, congrats on the new house, I am sooo happy for you both. Enjoying making your new house a home!

It's supposed to rain 1/4 to 1/2 inch here in Santa Cruz today!!! Doesn't Mother Nature know it's the middle of June!

Off to work, have a great day everyone!!!

Just Lee

California

View Profile

Posted: 06/28/11 07:24am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well the papers are Officially signed. The house should be ours (well the Lenders) on Thursday. Oh joy now the fun/work begins. We both should be very busy over the next few months Tweaking the house. Like Rick said making it ours. It will be interesting moving our stuff from storage. It is going to be like Christmas seeing all the stuff we forgot what we have.

First and foremost will to get the Utilities turned on and all the locks changed.

Make It A Great Day.....

It's a Secret

West Coast

View Profile

Posted: 06/28/11 09:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Nice cool breeze here also. Going to go have lunch with Debbie today her and Ralph are at the Elks Lodge in Modesto. Everyone enjoy your day and be safe.

Mother of twins

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 127  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> Mid California RV.net SAL Rally Oct. 7th & 8th 2011
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS