|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Bpd156

Manchester,NJ

View Profile

Posted: 06/30/02 07:44pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wish I was at one of those campfire movies they have right now. This is the second year in row we didn't go, as our daughter is only a yearold, but before that we would go every other year. Its like going to another country were the only thing that matters is fun. I'm jealous so enjoy

*This Message was edited on 01-Jul-02 03:43 AM by Bpd156*

Mike Cooper

Carroll, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 07/02/02 07:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We stayed in the 1400 loop with our previous rig, a 30' TT. If you have a long trailer ask for a site on the outside of the loop as the inside sites are next to impossible to get into.

Lovely place, worth the rate in our mind.

Mike

1996 GMC K2500 Suburban towing a 2003 Cardinal T31BH

ldeane

North Carolina

View Profile

Posted: 07/04/02 07:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We recently got back from Fort Wilderness as well (went down the first 2 weeks in June). We had a great time, and everytime we look at the pictures we really wish we were still there!

We stayed in the 200/300 loop and really enjoyed it. Had a playground, bus-stop, and 2-3 minute bike ride to either the pool or the marina area.

The facilities and hook-ups are some of the best I have seen. Paved sites, small sink areas for the black water hook-up, hose at each site, dual water faucets, cable tv (not available on all sites). We were also very close to the bath-house, which were very nice as well. Each bath-facilty has its own laundry facilities!

The only problem we encountered was the cable tv. The work they were doing on the various loops that were closed (see previous posts) caused some cable outages and problems. But they were quick to get those fixed for us.

One note though, River Country is closed. We spoke with one of the cast members, who said that it will probably not be opening again. The park is old and is not in compliance with many of the regulations for newer waterparks.

This was our first trip camping at Disney, and we are already making plans to go down again next time!

-ldeane

Me, My Wife, and 5 boys!
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC LB 2WD Cummins
2002 Jayco Qwest 324G
My Pics

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS