|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> Progress Photos of 2012 NEXUS

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
ASPENMAN

New Mexico

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/12/12 09:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Claude treated us very well with some of the "extras" He and David Middleton are wonderful to work with. I also did a lot of checking and research on NEXUS.
I was very happy with what i found and thus far working with them has been a pleasure. We spent 2 days last October in Elkhart touring their facility and talking to the workers and watching the building process - very impressive!! We can hardly wait to pick up our RV on 4/5!!!

BLOGS:
http://rvpainter.blogspot.com
http://art4rvs.blogspot.com
31' Class C NEXUS Phantom 4/4/12
Pressure Pro TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS/Surge

WiFi Ranger Mobile
Cab over entertainment center

Bednarski1

Hemet

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/13/12 04:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks for the input. Since the big RV show here in So. Cal I've researched them also. Really willing to satisfy you and they do quality work. I would like to visit their facility also before buying. He did tell me that the RV price is pretty set but would be willing to work with us on some of the things we want to add.

Maddawgs

central MA

View Profile

Posted: 02/14/12 05:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ASPENMAN wrote:

Got some progress photos today from NEXUS. 31 foot NEXUS Phantom Class C with one 10 x 2 slide out. We pick this up in Elkhart Indiana on 4/5/12 WOO-HOO!

LINK TO MY BLOG

Hi ASPENMAN,
Nice pics, looks like your C is coming out nice, can't wait to see your dream catcher logo on it. Those Nexus C's look like they are going to be a great unit. We custom ordered our Cambria this time last year from Winnebago and it arrived in May but we did not have the advantage of getting progress photos. Maybe it is still early enough to have them put in the recliners for you.Good luck and happy travels.
Todd

Todd, Shirley, and the "Maddawgs" min-pins Precious and Buster Brown
2011 Itasca Cambria 30C
2011 Demco KarKaddy 460SS
TST 507 RV TPMS
"if there is anything left when we are gone, then we miscalculated"

ASPENMAN

New Mexico

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/14/12 06:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks folks - the against the wall theater seating is future upgrade - gotta save up the $'s. We had the RV couch upgraded so we need to get some use out of that first. :>)

Bednarski1 - you should go out to Elkhart and tour the NEXUS facility - you can spend the entire day there. The construction process is amazing and the use of lightweight steel in the process is revolutionary! We are very pleased with our decision. It is worth the trip! We put our order in before we left Elkhart!!

Bednarski1

Hemet

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/17/12 02:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hey Aspenman noticed last night Nexus has raised their prices on all RV's and added $100 to some of their extras. Noticed they added to their extras list...back window ect. I still plan to buy from them though. Thanks for the feedback previously.

ASPENMAN

New Mexico

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/17/12 04:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'll have to go up onto the site. Our price of course was set in concrete this past October. On the 31P the back window was eliminated and a bed headboard added - this came with ours.

Old Hickory Trojan

Tennessee

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/18/12 07:40pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

New member of the forum and thought I'd mention we are going to Elkhart to pick mine up this week. Oredered a Nexus Phantom 28P (no sliders). They sent me a few pictures after they undercoated it but have not detailed it yet so its dirty but the wife and I are excited. Traded off an Evergreen Everlight and sold our Dodge RAM to move over to the Class C.
New Phantom 28P

ASPENMAN

New Mexico

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/18/12 07:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GREAT!!!!!! We had considered a 28' as I'm concerned about the slide out. They did not have a 28' in inventory when we went out for our tour last October. In talking to Claude he convinced us that the slides are not a maintenance concern of a leak concern. We will be full timing so the additional length and width in the living area will come in handy.
We arrive in Elkhart on 4/5 to pick ours up - we are SOOOOOOO VERY EXCITED!!!

Say hello to Claude and David for me - Dick Secor

Coach-man

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 01:48pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Your rig looks great, and your itinerary is awesome! You should have great times and memories from your trip, congratulations and good luck, ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!!@!!

ASPENMAN

New Mexico

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/29/12 12:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Old Hickory Trojan - have you picked up your 28P Nexus yet?
We are still scheduled to go get our and pick it up on 4/5. We'll be staying inn Elkhart for about a week to check everything our and learn how to "work it" - it's our very first RV!!!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes

> Progress Photos of 2012 NEXUS
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS