RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Dinghy Towing: No Response from CoolTech??

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing

> No Response from CoolTech??

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
SarahW422

Houston

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/12 04:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been trying to contact CoolTech for a couple of weeks, by phone and email. No Response. I am wondering whether this is typical of their customer service as we were considering buying the wiring harness but have some questions before ordering. Has anyone bought from them lately? Thanks.

SailnSeagulls

New York

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 07:06am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have not tried to speak to anyone at CoolTech but I did place an order online a couple of weeks ago. It arrived without any problem.
Larry

rmblaster

anaheim

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 11:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Having used the cool tech harness on my 2008 wrangler I can assure you there is nothing better out there and they do not use diodes its plug and play using factory connectors I know nothing of their customer service because I never needed it and as far installing it came with good instructions Im sure if you posted your questions you would get the answers you need their are a lot of cool tech users on here

Richard

2010 Bounder Classic 30T
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

rmblaster

anaheim

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 05:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I had to pull the iod fuse because 2008 had steering wheel lock and you had to leave key on so you had to power down the jeep I never had to pull the brake lite fuse because i used a relay instead my jeep brake lites would only work when my key was on

SarahW422

Houston

View Profile

Posted: 02/27/12 04:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rmblaster wrote:

Having used the cool tech harness on my 2008 wrangler I can assure you there is nothing better out there and they do not use diodes its plug and play using factory connectors I know nothing of their customer service because I never needed it and as far installing it came with good instructions Im sure if you posted your questions you would get the answers you need their are a lot of cool tech users on here

Richard

Thanks, Richard. My main concern is that I've read in a few posts here and on other boards that a fuse must be pulled when using the CoolTech harness. I'm trying to find out if that is the case, because frankly I don't want to mess with fuses or anything else...I just want the simplest wiring solution that won't mess up my new Jeep. Thanks.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing

> No Response from CoolTech??
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS