Anyway, I guess it is time to stop all this fussin' and feudin'. Didn't know I was going to start a war of words, but at least I admire everyone's willingness to share their opinion. Opinions are what I asked for, and opinions are what I got! Now I have to do a little more research and make my decision. Thanks to everyone for your contributions.
Coach-man, I will check out the link you provided. I appreciate it.
Lots of good points that everyone has made. I'd like to offer a few more considerations for your search and decision making process regarding RV warrantees. All warrantees are not equal. There a few distinct features you want to look for when researching “warrantee” products, especially outside of a manufacture’s warrantee.
• You want to make sure that the warrantee plan is backed by an insurance underwriter, and that the underwriter has an A+ rating or better. Why? Because in the world of insurance, the better the rating means your policy will be secure and covered no matter what happens.
• Expertise? Seek a company who is recognized as experts in the RV industry.
• How long has the company selling the policy been in business? Longevity equals security.
• How many claims have been paid and how much? This is a key indicator if the company is trustworthy.
• How flexible is the plan? Trustworthy companies allow you to select the coverage and deductible that best suits you.
All of this and more is what Good Sam Extended Service Plan has to offer. Give us a call and speak with one of our licensed agents. We are happy to answer your questions. 877-592-4168.