I have a Rialta with a Generac NP 30G generator that runs just fine. It starts right up and continues running without any problems... until I turn something on. The light inside the microwave gives it trouble. The A/C kills it. Fewer than 20 hrs on this unit. Any theories on what needs to happen?
Besides having it fixed under warranty?
It might be a fuel delivery problem, these have a stepper motor throttle control which is complex and problematic. It could also be a bad data problem to the IC that controls overload or under voltage sensing.
One of the first things I do when sevicing anything mechanical is to check for the obvious. Loose wires, bad fuel, anything that looks out of place. Another issue for us RV'ers is that we store our rigs, unused, for periods of time. This allows moisture and corrosion to work their dark magic over time. Where I live, MN, moisture or condensation plays heck with unused electronics because the cold temps can freeze the moisture and the expansion can ruin things electric.
Good luck with your generator, I hope it ends up to be something simple.