|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Beware in keys

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev
Sponsored By:
hoosiermark

Batesville ,Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/12 10:41am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

As a storage owner I look at things different. The unit is taking up space, I am not getting paid. I tried to contact the owner apparently without any luck. I hired some one to remove it in preparation of selling it. I was not concerned about the fees as it would be covered when it was sold at auction. It is not my job to protect people who do not do what they agreed to. OP agreed to pay monthly and did not, it is that simple. If OP had at least had the courtesy to contact storage facility when payment was due, it might have resulted in a different outcome. If people do what they are supposed to do, then this issue does not happen. Can't remember but if it was sitting on a camping lot, maybe the landlord wanted it off the lot so he could collect rent from a paying customer. The OP was in the wrong by not honoring his obligaction or at the very least communicating with the people.

Living On

Where Ever

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/12 10:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

hoosiermark wrote:

As a storage owner I look at things different. The unit is taking up space, I am not getting paid. I tried to contact the owner apparently without any luck. I hired some one to remove it in preparation of selling it. I was not concerned about the fees as it would be covered when it was sold at auction. It is not my job to protect people who do not do what they agreed to. OP agreed to pay monthly and did not, it is that simple. If OP had at least had the courtesy to contact storage facility when payment was due, it might have resulted in a different outcome. If people do what they are supposed to do, then this issue does not happen. Can't remember but if it was sitting on a camping lot, maybe the landlord wanted it off the lot so he could collect rent from a paying customer. The OP was in the wrong by not honoring his obligaction or at the very least communicating with the people.

I agree. All of us "paying customers" end up paying more due to deadbeats.

JAXFL

Jacksonville, Florida, USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/24/12 11:17am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So we agree then that the OP is wrong and also that most likely he is a troll as the only posts for him are the 3 in this thread.... case closed.

Living On

Where Ever

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/12 11:20am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yes

Bird Freak

Calhoun, Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/24/12 11:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Living On wrote:

Effy wrote:

bigdogger wrote:

My only question is who do you think would have won the auction for the rig on "Storage Wars"?

Vehicles cannot be auctioned.

They are auctioned in Florida for storage fees often.

same in Georgia.

Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs-28years
We love 56 T-Birds

doubleG

OC,MD

View Profile

Posted: 05/24/12 04:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppp! Dave Hester from storage wars would have towned it to his tee-hee aution house! Would rather see TON JONES win it!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 7  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes

> Beware in keys
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS