I have a Cedar Creek 36B4 which is a clone of the Silverback. Not sure if everything on the Silverback is the same but this is how it is on the 36B4.
1) There are switches in the driver side compartment near the front. One switch for each slide
2) Look in the same compartment
3) Bedroom TV comes off and hooks up under the bedroom window on the outside of the camper. There is a Thule mount and connections for power and cable/satelite.
4) Have to go outside to turn the electric water heater on or off.
Hope this helps. We love our 36B4.
Vinny & Rita
The Bronx, NY
2013 F350 PSD CC
2012 Cedar Creek 36B4
Just got back from looking at a 2013 QB4. Really like the layout but have some basic questions that the sales person couldnt answer.
1) On the control panel, there was only one slide in/out button - do all slides go out at same tine? is there a remote or other way to put out slides individually?
2) Where is the control for the stabilizers and landing gear?
3) Is there an outside tv or alteast hookup?
4) How is the hot water heater turned on for electric, only at the unit itself with no switch inside?
1. In the control panel inside the 5th wheel, there are 2 switches. One switch enables the slid action to work. The other switch actually puts the slides out or in.
The bedroom slide goes out first (comes in first). the left slide goes out next and the right slide goes out last.
Yes, there are remote switches in the left side outside compartment. Reostate type switches. I am not sure how effective they really work. You have to be careful.
The slides go out via hydraulic pressure.
2. If your sales person does not know the answer to these questions, you need to get a new sales person.
The controls for the jacks and landing gear are in the outside panel, on the left side of the 5th wheel.
3. Don't know.
4. Electrical switch at the heater compartment on the lower left side. There is a heater switch in the main compartment inside the 5th wheel that turns on both electrical and gas hot water heaters.
Note . . . . . when closing the slides, the bedroom slide comes in first. When bring in the bedroom slide, YOU MUST, MUST, CLOSE THE BEDROOM DOOR. If the bedroom slide comes in and the bedroom door is open, the slide will knock off the bedroom door. I know. We have done it 3 times. But it is easy to put the door back on.
2011 Ford F-350 6.7 diesel, Crew Cab, LB, SRW, 4X4, White
Cedar Creek 34SB, 37 feet 5th wheel, Reese 20K Hitch
"So many questions, so little time."
i bought my 35qb4 last year its a real nice 5th wheel
the slides go out 1 at a time mine starts with the master bed room theen rightside bunk hen left side bunk then living room. even does it that way for retracting i beleive it starts with lightest to the heavest.
the front landing gear in the little side driverside door on the back wall its a little buried to get to you have to reach in to use it.
mine doesnt have any hookups for outside tv
the gas switch for the water heater is on the panel. the electric switch is on the hot water heater just behind the ube going accross the outside of the heater.
good luck with it. i like the the bathroom layout that you have.
it tows great.
2010 Ram 3500 mega dually
2013 Voltage 3895
OK, so the slides are all hydraulic, operated by one switch/pump.
The stabilizers are electric?
On the Silverback Yes, On Most Cedar Creeks You can get the Level-up auto leveling system,Don't think it is availible on Silverback though!! Not sure if it is an option or they are putting it on all Cedar Creeks but it is great!! hit auto level and move on to other stuff!!!
2011 Dodge 3500/Crew DRW laramie-Cummins Turbo,B&W Companion. 2011 Cedar Creek 34RLSA
Yep, next creek will have the 6 pt automatic leveling system...although, its no big deal manually leveling. There are a few other things I will want in our next rig....but, that might be awhile..I like no payments....and right now, I have no complaints about our CC Silverback.
2008 GMC Sierra C/C 2500HD D/A - w/Titan 52Gal tank
Ride Rite Airbags, Trail Air Pin Box, Garmin Nuvi 1450LMT,
Blue Ox Bed Saver, TST Tire Monitor, Yamaha EF2000is,
2009 Cedar Creek Silverback, GII, 32 WRL w/ XPS RIBS