|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> closing a post

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
keatonb16

New Brunswick Canada

View Profile

Posted: 08/19/12 06:02am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We were having a very short, only 2 page less than a day old, discussion on Nitrogen in tires.The OP thought it was a good idea and lots didn't and then others were giving points about the usefulness and then BAM...CLOSED

what is up with that moderators?

What is the reasoning for closing a post that we are having an active friendly discussion about?

2007 flagstaff 208
2010 Rav4 V6

tandkj

Full timer

View Profile

Posted: 08/19/12 06:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If they find something they don't like - CLOSED!

Tis another fine day to serve in and for the glory of the Corps. Every day is a holiday and every meal a feast.
08 Camelot Custom build
07 Ranger Toad
One Golden Retriever at the Rainbow Bridge and a new one traveling with us.

keatonb16

New Brunswick Canada

View Profile

Posted: 08/19/12 06:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I figured that but what interest does rv.net have in Nitrogen?....is it because the CW locations obviously push nitrogen?....that type of censorship should not be allowed.

2007 flagstaff 208
2010 Rav4 V6

K Charles

Connecticut

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/19/12 07:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Maybe there are too many posts on nitrogen and it's a waste of space

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/19/12 07:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It could be because the number of troll posts (deleted) caused the thread to be closed. (I just looked and there were troll posts deleted.)

Regardless, the only way for you to find out is to ask the moderator(s) in the forum in which the thread ran. Myself and Admin are the only two moderators who regularly read this section, and if Admin didn't close the thread, then the moderator who did is not likely to see your question here.

Perhaps trying a polite private message or notify moderator will get you an answer.

Tom

keatonb16

New Brunswick Canada

View Profile

Posted: 08/19/12 07:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

K Charles wrote:

Maybe there are too many posts on nitrogen and it's a waste of space

not a good reason. Why would I join a forum to go into archives to find the topic we want to talk about. there is endless 'space'. It has everything to do with camping world likely and I will wait for a mod to say that.

2007 flagstaff 208
2010 Rav4 V6

keatonb16

New Brunswick Canada

View Profile

Posted: 08/19/12 07:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

pulsar wrote:

It could be because the number of troll posts (deleted) caused the thread to be closed. (I just looked and there were troll posts deleted.)

Regardless, the only way for you to find out is to ask the moderator(s) in the forum in which the thread ran. Myself and Admin are the only two moderators who regularly read this section, and if Admin didn't close the thread, then the moderator who did is not likely to see your question here.

Perhaps trying a polite private message or notify moderator will get you an answer.

Tom

I did pm from the closed thread. but didn't receive a response so I posted here to get a members point of view. Is that something else which is not allowed?

2007 flagstaff 208
2010 Rav4 V6

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/19/12 08:05am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

keatonb16 wrote:

pulsar wrote:

Tom

I did pm from the closed thread. but didn't receive a response so I posted here to get a members point of view. Is that something else which is not allowed?

What in my post implies that it is not allowed. Did I close or delete this thread (until now)? I thought I found some information that applied and posted a suggestion..

And when did you send that private message? The last post remaining in the thread was made at 10:53 PM eastern time last night. So the thread was closed sometime after that. The main moderator of that forum is traveling out west. That would be 7 AM out there, now.

This thread is closed.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Technical Support

> closing a post
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Technical Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2014 RV.Net | Terms & Conditions | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS