1. Home Theater ... Yup .. got one of those. It's 13 inches, but if I sit real close it looks like it's 100 yards wide!
2. Amazing Kitchen .. Yup .. got one of those too. Nothing is more amazing than cooking over an open fire on a Sunday morning listening to the sounds of birds chirping, and maybe an occasional deer along the back side of your campsite. I don't know of anything more amazing that something like that!
3. Multiple Levels ... Got that covered too. Main level is the ground I stand on, park on, and walk on. Oh, it's got the most fabulous carpet you can imagine ... it's called "living grass!" Can't get a better carpet than that! Second level is the floor of my camper! It has all those comforts we enjoy ... you know, a bed!
4. Fitness center ... Oh yea, we've all got one of those ... it's called "hiking a trail", swimming in the lake, bicycling, playing games, and participating is family events. NO MULTI MILLION DOLLAR RV can EVER beat that. Who wants to beat their bodies up inside enclosed walls when you've got the entire "outside" to do it in! I don't know about you, but my fitness center far exceeds anything in any gym, even if that gym is in a building or the 2nd floor of an RV!
5. Stunning bathrooms. Now, I don't know about you, but there's nothing more stunning than going outside (especially at night) and "watering the earth" under a star lit-sky! For those of you (or us) who boondock in remote places and can do this without any negative recourse, it's the best and most "Stunning" bathroom anyone can ever have.
So... you know what? I don't need to spend a few million dollars to get these things. I think I already posses something far better and more grand. Don't you?
You really need to think in terms of what is the ultimate extreme usage you'll be experiencing with your truck, not what is the lightest usage and hope it's OK when the extreme happens. - I quote myself.
Dutchmen has it right. BUT, I like their idea. It will allow those pompous, pretentious, arrogant, rude, city dweller types the ability to stay in doors when they're "out of town" too. That way, we don't have to deal with them. Why they would want to come outdoors only to continue to coup themselves up is beyond me, but trying to apply logic to what a crazy person is thinking is crazy within itself.
I say let'em put a boxing ring in their camper. We can all grab our outside recliners and set out under the stars while watching them beat the **** out of each other through their "picture windows". Feal that? ahhhh...that's satisfaction creeping in.
Obviously they just don't get the idea of RV'ing it. Like a good friend of mine says, "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you"
Remember: If you light a man a fire, he's warm for one night....but, if you light a man ON fire, he's warm for the rest of his life!