|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> looking for owners of 2004-2005 Pace Arrows

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 195  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Jim Bakker

Carmichael, CA, USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/31/15 01:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Has anyone replaced the under-cabinet halogen bulbs with LEDs? Did you have to remove the reflector? If so, how? My reflector is a bulky piece of pot metal so the tabs that clip into the plastic housing cannot be flexed. If you have been able to remove this type of reflector, please tell me how to do it. Thanks!

Jim and Suzi Bakker
Carmichael, CA

2004 Pace Arrow 36B, Workhorse W22
Ultrapower upgrade
2006 Honda CR-V

Fyr guy

Lancaster, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/31/15 05:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Jim Bakker wrote:

Has anyone replaced the under-cabinet halogen bulbs with LEDs? Did you have to remove the reflector? If so, how? My reflector is a bulky piece of pot metal so the tabs that clip into the plastic housing cannot be flexed. If you have been able to remove this type of reflector, please tell me how to do it. Thanks!

Jim, I replaced all my indoor halogens with LEDs. The replacements do protrude a bit so the reflector will not seat flush against the wood but for me the trade off was acceptable. I just left the existing reflector in place. Hope this helps.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."
-Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

2005 Pace Arrow 37C "Bronze" Workhorse 8.1 "Ultrapower" upgrade
2004 Honda CRV

darbiokc

Oklahoma city

View Profile

Posted: 04/24/15 11:46am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We just purchased a 2004 37a. Seems to be very well taken care of and everything in working order with walk thru. We will be taking our first trip May 23rd. Any comments or suggestions on things to check or do

Fyr guy

Lancaster, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/24/15 12:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

darbiokc wrote:

We just purchased a 2004 37a. Seems to be very well taken care of and everything in working order with walk thru. We will be taking our first trip May 23rd. Any comments or suggestions on things to check or do

Welcome darbiokc! The best advise I can offer is to read this thread from beginning to end to educate yourself with all the issues, suggestions and feedback on learning all about your rig. Good Luck and enjoy your "new" motorhome.

Jim Bakker

Carmichael, CA, USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/24/15 07:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Fyr guy wrote:

Jim, I replaced all my indoor halogens with LEDs. The replacements do protrude a bit so the reflector will not seat flush against the wood but for me the trade off was acceptable. I just left the existing reflector in place. Hope this helps.

Thanks.I bought the smallest LEDs available from M4 Products and they fit fine.

Fyr guy

Lancaster, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/28/16 11:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It's been a long time since I've seen a post on this thread but I need to ask for someone's help. I've had this god awful squealing while extending or retracting my bedroom slide and I need to know how to get to the slide mechanism under the carpeted board. Any help/advise/pictures, would be greatly appreciated.

outofplace

Akron,Ohio

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/29/16 06:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I will be interested to find out how you access the mechanism as my bedroom slide creeps back in after you extend it against the exterior .... once you let off switch the slides comes back in just a tad

* This post was edited 12/29/16 07:30pm by outofplace *

Paul
2016 Outlaw 38RE

tropical36

Southwest Florida_USA

View Profile

Posted: 12/30/16 08:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

outofplace wrote:

I will be interested to find out how you access the mechanism as my bedroom slide creeps back in after you extend it against the exterior .... once you let off switch the slides comes back in just a tad

Is the electric brake in the on position, as it should be and does the slide maybe drift open a little when going around a turn?
The motor and drive gear, should be under the bed, as it is for most.

"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

Fyr guy

Lancaster, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/31/16 10:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

outofplace wrote:

SUCCESS!! I ended up using a small pry bar to lift up the excessively stapled carpet off the plywood and found 1 screw at the foot of the bed in the center (under the carpet). I lubed (silicon) all the plastic wheels, teeth on track and anything I thought would produce a squeak. This cured my problem! The plywood board bends up enough to get to all the important lube points. I replaced the solitary wood screw with a cabinet handle backed by a small washers so I can access this mechanism in the future. Better to have done this at home instead of an emergency on the road. Thanks again for your suggestions.

seatec

Clearwater, FL

View Profile

Posted: 05/21/21 07:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lets see if anybody still watches this thread. just had tires replaced and saw the front bump stops are rotted. anybody know the part number or good replacement bump stops?

Anthony
06' Pace Arrow 37C
2 Shepherds
2 Pugs

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 195  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> looking for owners of 2004-2005 Pace Arrows
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.