|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Wal-Mart Parking

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
moolah

Chandler, Az

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 03:23pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

VAFish:

Someone calls me an idiot, the only way I know to take it is personal.

Most of these do-gooders don't have a clue, I've stayed at a lot of Walmarts and Sam's Clubs, never have I heard a peep about the way I put my
RV. My levelers have never hurt their parking lot, my generator bothers no one, and I park crossways in the parking spaces so what the hell makes the difference if my slides are in or out? If Walmart was concerned about these things, don't you think they would let us know? I don't "camp" at Walmart but I have seen lots of people who do right here in sunny Az; wonder why Walmart doesn't tell them to move on?

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 04:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

moolah, March 22 is my birthday. Just think I'll really be a "Uppity Old Bagman". Did you know that Peralko is a Colonel in the United States Air Force? Did you see the disrespect that Tundra showed him? That's the problem here, too many people being disrespectful. one of the last things I said was, I defy anyone to show me one time when they treated me like a gentleman, with respect, or kindness, and I turned around and flamed them or jumped into their sh*t. moolah, it has never happened and in my world in Detroit, the Bagman's credibility is never questioned. I'm not involved in your dispute, but I of all people I fully understands how someone can get a little hot. Bagman, nothing else.

BurmaShave

Arizona

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 05:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Oh Jeeesh here they go again.

I have this picture of these weezing old fat men with plaid shirts and pink faces swinging wildly at each other in the Arizona sun while their little dogs yip at each others' heels and the wimmen just shake their blue heads and go back to watching Jerry Springer.

A scene worthy of a Wal-Mart parking lot.

moolah

Chandler, Az

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 05:05pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bagman:

Happy early birthday.
I'm not mad and it's not a dispute; believe it or not, I can't remember who I even responded to as I type this post. It struck me that he was in Yuma and I will probably be there so I thought maybe he would like to meet me. LOL. I should have kept my fingers still but?

bagman

Land Of Milk & Honey!

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 05:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

speaking of Jerry Springer, My wife got tickets for us to his show for my 50th. birthday. We were in the audience. You see a lot more live than what you see on TV. I asked one of the idiots on the stage, if he was born White Trash or did he just work his way down. He was so stupid, he couldn't answer the question. Last year, my daughter a college freshman in Sarasota, went to the movies with her boyfriend. Guess who walked in and sat down right beside her? You guessed it. Jerry Springer. He lives in Sarasota. Those are my only two Jerry Springer stories.

orgelmo

Full timing since Mar 2004

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 05:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

VAFish,
Liked your comment about me leaving foot prints.
Had a good laugh.
Hope you know that was figuretivly speaking ? on that spelling. Having a senior moment, was to say about visiting, smell the flowers, don't pick and leave nothing but footprints, forget exactly how it goes. Even when I stop somewhere for a couple of winks, I try and pick up any trash that may be near by.
As Spock on Star Trek used to say, "Live Long and Prosper"
Elmer

*This Message was edited on 26-Feb-02 05:35 PM by h_rambler*

Elmer & Sharon
USN-(62-66)
05-40 QDH Tiffin Phaeton
05 Explorer Sport Trac
FMCA # 124188
Good Sam Life Member
Hacksaw, Congo Gray Parrot
Aries, Himalayan Pussy Cat
Sophia Loren, Pug Puppy
Buddy, a Gecko

carway

Garrison n.d.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/26/02 07:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

i really feel that this wal-mart has been pushed in to the ground but what the heck, we have to have something to talk about . i.ll never forget the night my wife and i were doing it in the rv in walmart parking lot.. she ask me if we could get into any trouble doing it there and i told her ,no more than they did by throwing us out of walmart for doing it in the bedding dept.. love to you all ha ah ah ah

wak-Boo and two old bassetts

J R

6 Mo. S.E. MI.-6 Mo. S.W. Fl

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 08:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

CARWAY,

What were you DOING in the RV and in the Walmart bedding department. Changing the sheets?

J R

moolah

Chandler, Az

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 08:33pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Unclejay, I have a picture of you too with a pink face and wheezing in San Francisco, except you're not fighting.

j-v-wands

Apache Jct, Az USA

View Profile

Posted: 02/26/02 08:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I recently got kicked out of Walmart parking lot even though I own a couple of shares of Walmart stock. They said class A motor homes could park there but not me and I'm a little ticked.

8 X 10 green tent
Rail road spikes to hold it down (goes into the pavenment better)
Coleman cook stove
Air Matress
Hauled in a l997 Dodge van

*This Message was edited on 26-Feb-02 08:59 PM by j-v-wands*

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  All

> Wal-Mart Parking
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.