|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3119  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/25/19 06:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Morning FOOFs

We had our family Thanksgiving meal this past Saturday. We are taking a trip in the Motorhome for a few days during the actual Thanksgiving break. I was able to get the oil changed in the motor home after we got home from Sevierville so it's ready to go.

I am thinking about leaving Murphy with my mom during this trip but Donna wants to take her. She does fine while we are in the motor home but the last 2 trips with her, she would start barking when we left the motor home. I have a Furbo camera I leave in the motor home and it has a "bark alert" function which sends a notification to our phones when there is noise. She can't see very well anymore and I think she gets a little stressed when she is confined and can't see. I want to be a good RV neighbor so I don't know if we will bring her or not. I am leaning towards taking her since we only plan to leave the motor home one time during our trip. Hopefully she will behave.

Burch

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

SGTJOE

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/25/19 10:24am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Richard, praying for a full recovery for you. What does your Doctor say. How long do you have to go through this before it's better.

2001 Trade Winds 7390
Toad 03 Grand Am

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/26/19 06:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. I can see the computer screen this morning along with the cursor. What an improvement. Last night Sue and I went ou with daughter Allison and her husband Jeff for an evening meal. It a new place called Saskatoon/ They serve food from different parts of the world. Kangaroo steak. Buffalo steaks, Duck. Emu, Outride, alligator tail, lobster and other things. I had the quail. which was not what I was told it was. I was led to believe it was Southern Bob White quail, but it wasn't. Anyway we enjoyed the evening. Things are starting to run together so I am going to close for now. Have a blessed ay. Be sure to hive the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/26/19 06:47am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sue was just telling me about a strong winter storm that is coming across OHio and the upper part of the country. Winds blowing at suxrt miles per jour with snow. Soundds like a white out conditions are going to exist Be careful oit there and stay imside.

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/27/19 05:48am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. I am seeing a little better this morning, so there is hope I am getting my sight back. Have a blessed day and enjoy your family this Thanksgiving. Be sure to give the fur babies ahug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

Martyn

Panama City Beach, FL USA

View Profile

Posted: 11/27/19 07:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad to hear it, Richard!

Happy thanksgiving to all FOOFS!

2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 QC CTD 4x4 SLT; 2007 Coachmen Chaparral 267RLS;
Reese 15K Slider; Prodigy; JT's & Rotochoks; 2 Honda EU2000i's;
Our Website

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 11/27/19 09:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I hope everyone has a splendid day tomorrow.
For those of you that are traveling be safe. Sounds like certain parts of the country will have some weather issues to deal with.

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

SGTJOE

Utah

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/27/19 11:35am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

For the past two weeks we have been told that a huge snow storm was going to hit us in Northern Utah and quickly spread down South over the Interstate hwy from here (Saint George) to the Salt Lake City area. We were supposed to spend Thanksgiving with our Children and Grand children in the Salt Lake area so I have been watching the weather reports. Today was supposed to be the big storm. Well at this time we have 55 degrees in our location and clear skies. I checked several cities with higher altitudes going up to Salt Lake City and NO SNOW until 4:00 pm or later. We could have made it before 1:00 pm. Can't believe 4 News channels here in Utah got this wrong. Kids are upset as are me and Angie. Guess me and her will find somewhere to have our lonely Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

dturm

Lake County, IN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/27/19 11:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ditto on the Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone.

Toolguy5 wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I hope everyone has a splendid day tomorrow.
For those of you that are traveling be safe. Sounds like certain parts of the country will have some weather issues to deal with.

We did our travel yesterday and got a rare east wind that was a tail wind for us. We're spending the holiday over the river and in the woods in extreme northwest Illinois. We had some rain and thunderstorms last night and the wind is very strong today. We may or may not get a little snow, we'll see.

Again, stay safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sandy & Doug

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 11/29/19 05:06am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We spent Thanksgiving day with Brandon and his family and Diane, Megan's Mom. It is the first time in 15 years (since we have been fulltiming) that we have spent a holiday with one of our kids. It was great. Brought food back home so we don't have to cook for a few days! LOL

We close on our house on Monday. Hoping all goes well for that.

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3119  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.