|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3104  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/22/19 07:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dturm wrote:

Dixie Flyer wrote:

By the way, just in case you missed it Georgia beat Notre Dame last night. 23 to 17, good game

And Missour beat South Carolina 34 - 14. (At least 1 win in the SEC this year [emoticon])

And the Florida Gators beat Tennessee 34-3 with a backup QB that never even started at his high school!

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

DOTLDaddy

Camp Canine, STL County, MO.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/22/19 07:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

dturm wrote:

Dixie Flyer wrote:

By the way, just in case you missed it Georgia beat Notre Dame last night. 23 to 17, good game

And Missour beat South Carolina 34 - 14. (At least 1 win in the SEC this year [emoticon])

Mizzou-RAH!

Walter & Garland - Camp Canine caretakers
Miss Inga (aka "Shorty") - 6 y.o. old GSD.
Gen. Gretchen - Joined Rainbow Div., June 27, 2017 at age 13
Gen. Missy - Joined Rainbow Div., June 11,2006 at age 12
2018 Montana HC305RL 5th wheel
2018 Silverado HD 6.0L

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/23/19 06:16am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. It's the first day of Fall. Summer is officially gone and it's time for God to show His handy work by painting the forest with beautiful colors.

It's a beautiful morning here in the Deep South and as far as I can tell all is well. Sue is up and ready to face the day, as she is walking out the door with Suzie and Dixie for their morning walk. Lizzie is surfacing the counters looking for something to get into. She knocks things to the floor and Dixie thinks it's a toy to play with, grabs it and runs chewing and if you try to catch her she will swallow whatever it is so it's a no win situation.

Walter I have the LED lights for the camper so sometime in the next few days I will replace the burned out eyebrow lights on the cap with new ones. Looks like an easy job.

Has anyone seen the leaves turning yet. We are in a drought but the leaves haven't started to turn to fall colors yet. The nights are cool but nothing close to freezing temperatures. The days have been pleasant and according to the weather report we will see days in the 90's this week.

I am so disappointed with the Atlanta Falcons. Yesterday they could have won their game,but a penalty gave the Colts a first down and they went on to score a touch down which won the game for the Colts.

Okay I need to get moving so I will close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure you give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure to tell someone you love them.

2016 Ford F250 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7 Power Stroke
2015 Montana Model 3611 with 4400 Pullrite Hitch.

Wife Sue
Pets: Rainbow Bridge: Bart, Old Fella, Levi, Charlie, Mama, Hobo, Izzie, Peaches. Others Suzie, Dixie.

Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue

Toolguy5

Columbia Station, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 09/23/19 07:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The leaves here have started but no color yet.
Brown and a little yellow.

Dan & Patty
Miss Pickles the Pomeranian Princess
2020 GMC 3500 Sierra Denali 6.6 Duramax / Allison tranny
2018 Jayco Northpoint 387 RDFS
BWRVK 3710 companion
Maddy the Pampered Pom @ Rainbow Bridge 12-3-2013

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/23/19 01:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi Walter. Got a question about the Montana hot water bypass switch. Could you call me at 864-871-8707

Never mind. I finally figured it out. The instructions were located on the side wall in the convince center.

* This post was edited 09/23/19 02:30pm by Dixie Flyer *

Scottiemom

South Dakota/Indiana

View Profile

Posted: 09/23/19 05:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Leaves are starting to turn here in northern and central Indiana. Not big time, yet, but a few trees.

Dale

Dale Pace
Wife to Terry (Teacher's Pet)
2006 Tiffin Phaeton 40'(Phaeton Place)
2014 Ford Flex
2004 R-Vision Trail-lite 213 (MinnieMee)
Fulltiming since 2005

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/
Where are we?

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/19 05:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good morning everyone. Yesterday was a confusing day for me as far as the camper is concerned. It has been four months since I have done anything with it and it was like starting all over again. The older I get the harder I find things to deal with.

Sue is off to the school to teach the children a bible lesson. The girls, Dixie and Suzie are waiting on me to take them for a walk while Lizzie is sufing the counters looking for something she can knock to the floor for Dixie to grab and run with.

Suzie is so laid back this morning, she is resting on her bed here in the great room. Me, well I am fine and just waiting on October sow can go to Sevierville.

I am going to close for now wishing everyone a blessed day. Be sure to give the fur babies a hug for me and be sure totell someone you love them..

Dixie Flyer

Piedmont, SC 29673

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/19 05:39am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Scottiemom wrote:

Leaves are starting to turn here in northern and central Indiana. Not big time, yet, but a few trees.

Dale

The mountains here haven't begun to turn into fall colors yet. With it being so dry we nay just go from summer leaves to no leaves at all, just bare trees ready for winter.

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/19 05:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dixie Flyer wrote:

The mountains here haven't begun to turn into fall colors yet. With it being so dry we nay just go from summer leaves to no leaves at all, just bare trees ready for winter.

I sure hope you get some rain. I have never seen the leaves change colors and was looking forward to it during the Sevierville trip.

I am taking the motor home to a local dealer tomorrow afternoon to try and find my water leak. I believe I may have found where the leak is coming from but I would have to take off the slide topper to get to it. I am not comfortable taking on that job by myself so I will let the experts do it.

Burch

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/19 08:37am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I sometimes fight bouts of insomnia. I only got about 3 hours of sleep on Sunday night and last night went to be around 9:30. Our old Jack Russell Murphy, woke us up last night around 12:30. She was panting and barking and she kept rubbing up against the bed. I could feel the bed move when she rubbed against it. Donna got up and took her outside and she had to go number 2 really bad. She came back inside, curled up on her doggie bed and went back to sleep. She kept me up the next hour snoring! So now 2 nights in a row with not much sleep. It makes for a long day at work. As old as Murphy is, she is still such a sweet dog. Being a Jack Russell, she is all about herself and she demands attention. Even in her old age, she is still frisky and full of life. She did everything she could to get our attention last night so we would take her out.

Burch

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3104  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Pet Stop  >  Dogs

> A very old stray {The Old Fella Story}
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Pet Stop

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS