|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Posting Help and Support

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Posting Help and Support

> Block Member/Topic

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
RVSnowbird

OR-NV-AZ-OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/19/06 11:52am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Clicking on "Block Members" in your My Forums page, a members profile or private message will produce this which is self-explanatory:
[image]

You can also Block or Hide a thread or topic and all replies to it. At the far right of each topic of a forum listing, there will be a "[image]" symbol. Clicking on that will produce this which is self-explanatory:
[image]
To unblock a thread or topic, look to the bottom left of your My Forums page below the Membership Card and you will find this:
[image]
Clicking on the "Blocked Threads" link will produce a list of those you have blocked like this:
[image]
Note: If you click on the title instead of the box, you will be able to read the blocked thread.

If any questions, please post them here or send Tom (pulsar) or I a private message.

* This post was last edited 07/05/06 11:09pm by RVSnowbird *   View edit history

RVSnowbird

OR-NV-AZ-OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/18/06 09:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

please note changes. There is no longer a time limit on blocking a topic and you can unblock them at any time. The link to unblock is on your My Forums page below the Membership card.

....RVSnowbird

JTMO

Novato, CA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/04/06 05:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great feature, but if you have a one guy in NC and another in WA who post nothing at all, all day long, it still fills up your screen with locked threads and the following messages. Just a suggestion that if you have a person blocked, none of their started threads should show at all?

Topic not shown due to blocked member Man.... Click here to edit your blocked list.
Topic not shown due to blocked member Man..... Click here to edit your blocked list.

Topic not shown due to blocked member Man.... Click here to edit your blocked list.

llovvorn

Crossville, TN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/17/06 10:35am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Please stop sending Email notifications.
Thanks.

RVSnowbird

OR-NV-AZ-OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/17/06 11:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

llovvorn, you will have to turn off your own e-mail notifications of subscribed forums, topics or member posts.

Click on your "My Forums" at the top right of this page. Your subscriptions are listed in those three categories. Review each one and simply put a check mark at the far right of those you wish to delete and no longer wish to be notified of. When done, scroll to the bottom of each category and click on the "Delete" button.

You can change how you are notified as well. As you can see by this example, the first two are set for e-mail notification and the second two are simply listed and updated if any activity.
[image]
To stop receiving an e-mail notification of one, simply click on the "Off" link.

When done making any changes to your subscriptions, always refresh your page using either the icon in your task bar or under View.

....RVSnowbird

gouficanuk

quebec city

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/31/06 07:30pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

new member how do i post

pulsar

Lewisville, NC

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/31/06 07:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

gouficanuk wrote:

new member how do i post

I assume you are asking how to post a new topic, since you clearly have replied to a post.

To make a new post, first decide which forum you should post in to get the best response. Our home page has a brief description of each of the forums.

Go to that forum

At the top and bottom of each topic page, you will see a link "Post New Topic" Click on the link, and the message window opens. It looks similar to the message window in which you made your post, but it also has a field for a mandatory topic title.

Tom

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Forum Posting Help and Support

> Block Member/Topic
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Posting Help and Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS