|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> 2010 Mid-Atlantic Truck Camper Rally

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 14  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Flyfisher86

Catskill Mtns.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/18/10 05:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My hats off to another great rally Ron & Michelle put together. The two of them put a lot of time and energy into putting this together and I would like to thank the two of them. Missed the first one but have made the last four and it just gets bigger and better every year. Ron I hope the little one gets better soon as I know that made for a tough weekend for you and the wife. Thanks again for all your work.
Dave & Splash

PS where home enjoying a cold one after the 7 hour drive.

2015 Ram 3500 CC Cab&chassis Eby Flatbed 6.7CTD 6Spd Auto
2009 Northern Lite 10-2CDSE 200w of solar and one spoiled camper dog Splash

TwoMaineiacs

Near Freeport, Maine

View Profile

Posted: 04/18/10 06:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Awesome rally as always. The hard work and dedication really shine through. Those of us who have gone before know that Ron & Michelle donate the proceeds from the rally to various local and national charities. They also had the TCers bring dry food goods to donate to a local food bank. I hope they do recover there personal costs from the proceeds. As one who has "wagon mastered" a rally, those expenses that benefit the many do add up quickly and quietly. Hope the baby is better you two. Let the comment roll off your backs please as someone who probably didn't get off their rear end to participate in all you had going on.

We're in High Point, NC tonight waiting to go to Xtreme Campers tomorrow to get a split water line fixed. Mike took pity on us since we are not headed home/north quickly and really needed the line done. A little better internet access tonight via air card but not enough to post photos here. I did put some up on my Photbucket page at --- the link didn't work and too slow a connection to figure it out tonight. Will post photos tomorrow if get better access.

For those of you who haven't come to Mid Atlantic rally yet, hope you make it next year. It's a great way to meet a lot of fellow TCers, share good times, awesome raffle prizes, and lots of tricks and tips on how to run your TC.

See you next year if not before.

Anne and Joe

2011 Chalet Double Slide on a 2013 F-450 Diesel DRW
On the Road Again from Rural Maine
Our travel blog with photos

endalby

Gig Harbor, WA

View Profile

Posted: 04/18/10 08:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ron and Michelle; awesome rally as usually. Amber was talking about it the whole way back (thankfully Bonnie slept). We are looking forward to next year already. Hope to see you and some of gang parked in our driveway this summer and v.s. This goes for everyone we met; our 30 amp plug is available to any wayward TC.
As for comment below; who cares? I don't believe it was anything to do with RV.NET and and only one individual's comment. You can't make everyone happy and if you try you will kill yourself in the process. Since you are too damn socialable I have no doubt you will back on here tomorrow anyways. - E

08 F350, DRW, 4WD, DSL
07 Lance 1131
1 wife, two kids, and a dog

DEcamper

Delaware

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/10 02:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ron and Michelle
I have been following this post and eagerly awaiting the pictures of everyone having a wonderful time. I wish we could have attended, but other things came up.
I can't believe what I read about you (and don't) because you and Michelle were so sweet to personally invite us to this rally, so I just know you are AWESOME people! Don't let any fool's rant get you PO'd.
Till we finally meet all of you,

Nina

Todd & Nina
2009 Ford F-450 4X4, Torklifts w/Fastguns
2010 Northstar Igloo U
Honda EU2000i (Camo)

jjohnson1179

Girdletree, Maryland

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/10 07:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Ron and Michelle
WHAT CAN WE SAY, GREAT JOB ON ANOTHER GREAT RALLY. THANKS TO YOU GUYS AND ALL OF THE SPONSORS THAT HELP OUT AS WELL. SEE YA NEXT YEAR

JIMMY JOHNSON
93 Ford F-250 V8 5.8
Sold my tc and got a TT
1987 LANCE 980 11.3

TRUCK CAMPER MAGAZINE

FEET IN THE SAND COLD BEER IN MY HAND

Harleybullet

Holbrook, NY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/19/10 07:44am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great ralley......we even had no traffic back on the Long Island Expressway in NY Sunday night at 7 PM great planning Ron!

Skip went to Assateague and have some great pics of the ponies and 113 was a breeze going back...thanks... just too windy for the Princess...hehehe

See you in Quartzite......Dave

TwoMaineiacs

Near Freeport, Maine

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/10 07:45am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

At last ! Good wifi. Here are some photos from the Mid-Atlantic Rally. As you can see, the weather was great, a bit breezy at times but sunny and warm.

[image]

Our Host camper on good old site #37.

[image]

North East Card Sharks - the traditional poker game that goes on for a few days

[image]

North East Campers in the Tall Pines

[image]

Mr. Mikeeee and the party tent

[image]

The dock by the Bayfront camper sites

No - these weren't at Tall Pines but over on Assateague

[image]

JoeChiOhki

Sauvie Island, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/19/10 09:27am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Damn, I'm jealous as all get-out now, would have loved going to that rally [emoticon]

My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express
CB Channel 17 Redneck Express
'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

trapperdick

Bridgton,Me.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/19/10 09:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Anyone that didn't love this Rally has a problem of there own. What a great week. Good food ,good people and fantastic weather!! Another great job by Ron and Michelle. Hope the little guy feels better, he's so cute, or maybe it's a she, I never can tell.......Thanks again Ron and Michelle for a great time.

OLDER AND BOLDER,,,,,N1ATF
Ford F-350 Dually Diesel, Lance 9SC, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, 12 ft Hallmark trailer and Skeeter the camping beagle ">.........

silversand

Montreal

View Profile

Posted: 04/19/10 09:46am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Anne (Two):

Thanks! Nice Northeast "sub-section" [emoticon]

Ron & Michelle:

We've never met, however from all the positive feedback we get about you two, and the selfless sacrificing you have and continue to make to benefit so many, we hope to meet you at next Rally!

Matt:

You're living on the wrong coast there buddy [emoticon]

Cheers,
Sand & Dunes

Silver
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0L Ext/LB Tow Package 4L80E Michelin AT2s| Outfitter Caribou

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 14  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> 2010 Mid-Atlantic Truck Camper Rally
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.