RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: Wholesale RV Club.

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Wholesale RV Club.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
mikewats

Marietta Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/02/10 06:53am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Has anyone bought a new fifth wheel from this company. i am looking to purchase a 2010 Carriage Cameo. These folks seem to have the best pricing. Thanks in advance for any information I can get on these folks.

Mikewats
06 Dodge 3500DRW-5.9 Banks Econo-tuner, High Ram intake, Ram Air Intake Sys.
2011 Carriage Cameo 36 FWS, 17.5 Michelin

Louba

Delaware, Ohio

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/06/10 04:37pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've been looking into the RV Wholesale Club as well. I'm not quite ready to buy yet but possibly later this year. They do seem to have very good prices. They are located in Cincinnati. As best I can tell they seem to be somehow affiliated with Colerain RV but I'm not sure about that. I'd also like to hear whether anyone has dealt with them yet.

2011 Bighorn 3385RL
2005 Chev 2500HD LS 4x4 D/A
Curt 20K

shrkb8t

Grant Valkaria, Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/06/10 04:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My wife and I checked out that business, but decided to go with RVOUTLETUSA1 out of Danville VA. The BBB rating for RV Wholesalers was a B and the rating for RVOUTLETUSA1 was an A. The difference is pricing wasn't enough to sway me, and they did not carry the brand that we were looking to purchase. Good Luck

"> Dan Tracy Kim ('95) Ryan ('98)
2008 F-350 "Dually" 6.4 Liter Diesel King Ranch
2010 Keystone Montana 3455SA 5th Wheel
Pullrite 20.5K Super 5th Hitch

esfd243

East Syracuse, NY

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/10 07:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I searched the East coast and found my best pricing on EBAY from Petesrv.com in Vermont. I then asked my local dealer to match it and they did. The local also beat the price on the hitch. I was willing to pay a little more to stay local, there is still some value in that.

Mike, Dawn & Mallori
2016 Hemisphere 368RLBH
2012 Chevy 2500 HD D/A 3.73

ol Bombero-JC

USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/06/10 09:24pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

esfd243 wrote:

I searched the East coast and found my best pricing on EBAY from Petesrv.com in Vermont. I then asked my local dealer to match it and they did. The local also beat the price on the hitch. I was willing to pay a little more to stay local, there is still some value in that.

The above is the best plan (the results also!)

Shop via internet for the *very* best price you can find.
Make sure you stay "apples to apples"- each and every time you get a price.

That price is now going to be your "benchmark". Call the dealer to verify the price they quoted.

Check the dealers closer to you -"comparison shop"- to see if they will meet (or come close to) your benchmark price.

Now it's decision time!

How far are you willing to travel to save "xx" amount of dollars?

All of this is an assumption you are willing to *order* the RV you want.
If you want it "right now" (dealer stock) - it's a whole new negotiating ballgame.

Good luck!

JC

Dave H M

IL

View Profile

Posted: 05/07/10 06:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

As I recall, when I was on the hunt, RV direct beat RV Wholesalers.

I wound up buying from General RV in Michigan. They had exactly what I wanted in stock and accepted my offer.

fjm039

a

View Profile

Posted: 05/07/10 11:47am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I currently have a deposit on a trailer from Wholesale RV Club (Colerain RV) out of Cincinatti right now with plans to pick it up next week. I have to go to Dayton for work anyway so I figured I would drive instead of fly. Worst case is I get there, don't like what I see, get my deposit back and come home. Company is paying mileage so I'm good there.

I tried using their pricing as leverage for our local dealer but locally they wouldn't budge.

I will update after I pick mine up.

Jeff

DouglasD

West Liberty

View Profile

Posted: 06/17/10 12:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Louba wrote:

I've been looking into the RV Wholesale Club as well. I'm not quite ready to buy yet but possibly later this year. They do seem to have very good prices. They are located in Cincinnati. As best I can tell they seem to be somehow affiliated with Colerain RV but I'm not sure about that. I'd also like to hear whether anyone has dealt with them yet.

they are located in cincinnati and dayton .. the colerain rv location has been in biz since 1968, midwest rv is the dayton dealership it is over 40 years old... both are solid dealerships, the wholesale rv club is their internet outlet .. good luck in your rv purchase.

brighteyes818

New Britain, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/17/10 01:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

esfd243 wrote:

Anything "local" these days is "Made in the USA"IMO

biker4life

usa

View Profile

Posted: 06/17/10 04:14pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

have not heard of them, check ebay, theres a lot of great deals on there, or try www.lakeshore-rv.com, they are known for super prices.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Wholesale RV Club.
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS