RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Rallies, Shows and Gatherings: OHIO RALLY GROUP 2012 SCHEDULE

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> OHIO RALLY GROUP 2012 SCHEDULE

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 75  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
ssands

Nerk, Ahia

View Profile

Posted: 04/24/12 02:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dandy Dan wrote:

I have set a longevity record. I am older than I have ever been before.

I would say luck must have been with me on our vacation. We have been home for 2 weeks. today I was walking by the camper and happened to look at the tires as one did not look quite right. My right front tire was a worn patch about a foot long and an area about the size of a large egg showing cords. Appears to be tread separation. New tires going on tomorrow. (not that I wanted to spend the money right now).

Glad you made it home ok. Also good that you didn't head out again without noticing the tires. Might want to check the alignment on your trailer. They've been know to be an issue.

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson

Steve,Sharyl and Fritz
1999 Winnebago Adventurer 37G
2009 Saturn Vue

Dandy Dan

Findlay, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 04/25/12 09:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ssands wrote:

Dandy Dan wrote:

I have set a longevity record. I am older than I have ever been before.

I would say luck must have been with me on our vacation. We have been home for 2 weeks. today I was walking by the camper and happened to look at the tires as one did not look quite right. My right front tire was a worn patch about a foot long and an area about the size of a large egg showing cords. Appears to be tread separation. New tires going on tomorrow. (not that I wanted to spend the money right now).

Glad you made it home ok. Also good that you didn't head out again without noticing the tires. Might want to check the alignment on your trailer. They've been know to be an issue.

Had New BFG TA Commercial put on this morning and the tire man said it was tread separation. I trust this tire shop. Also BFG is owned by Michelan

dan218b@tds.net
Dan and Lori Branson
Anna 1 (the rescue) Sarah (the rescue)
and Beau (waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)
2005 Dodge QuadCab 2500 4x4 Hemi
2009 Open Range 337RLS
RV.Net Ohio Rally Member

BlueMaxOhio

North Olmsted, Ohio

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/14/12 08:19am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

WOW, sure is quiet in here!

DAN
2007 Winnebago Sightseer 29R
2012 Jeep Liberty Toad
Learn to Start a Heart!

larry cad

ohio

View Profile

Posted: 05/14/12 09:22am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BlueMaxOhio wrote:

WOW, sure is quiet in here!

Everyone is sleeping in after a long weekend!

Today is my personal best for most consecutive days alive.

Our Travel Blog

Margaritaville

Marion, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 05/14/12 12:52pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Having a little letdown after a great rally. Sure was good to see friends. Now I'm looking forward to Ceraland. Is Miss Lil coming to that rally? She is truly an amazing lady!

Hey Sharyl

Newark, Ohio

View Profile

Posted: 05/14/12 02:42pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Margaritaville wrote:

Having a little letdown after a great rally. Sure was good to see friends. Now I'm looking forward to Ceraland. Is Miss Lil coming to that rally? She is truly an amazing lady!

Miss Lil amazing? Oh yes! And what an amazing memory! Not even a slight hesitation. Love that lady!

I too am having a slight let down after such a wonderful weekend. However our dd and her dh is coming for dinner tonight and bringing the dinner! Yeh!!

TheAmRheins

Elizabethtown IN USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/18/12 08:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Busy week!! Whew!

The kids showed their house on Monday morning after listing with the realtor on Friday and got an offer by noon
They countered and agreed on a price Tuesday while showing 2 other families the house. All that paint & polish sure paid off!

So, the hunt is on for the new house... we looked at one last night and 4 tonight and they have narrowed it down to 2. They will probably write an offer this weekend and be closing the week after the Ceraland rally.

Thankfully, both houses are in move-in condition so I won't have to totally renovate another one.

Ken & Kathy
Ruben(the cat)& Tiadora (nother cat)
2003 Chev 3500 D/A Dually
2009 Landmark Augusta

Todd&Bonnie

Southeast Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 05/18/12 08:15pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

TheAmRheins wrote:

Busy week!! Whew!

The kids showed their house on Monday morning after listing with the realtor on Friday and got an offer by noon
They countered and agreed on a price Tuesday while showing 2 other families the house. All that paint & polish sure paid off!

So, the hunt is on for the new house... we looked at one last night and 4 tonight and they have narrowed it down to 2. They will probably write an offer this weekend and be closing the week after the Ceraland rally.

Thankfully, both houses are in move-in condition so I won't have to totally renovate another one.

In this day and age that is simply amazing. Nice work.

Todd,SCPO,USN(RET)
Bonnie,DW
Racer,ShihTzu & Stitches,Brussels Griffon
2008 Ford Lariat SuperDuty F350 6.4 PSD 4x4 DRW CrewCab LineX
91 gal aux tank/tool box Firestone Ride Rite airbags
2007 Grand Junction 335TRL, MOR/ryde IS, Disc Brakes, Nev-R-Lube

ssands

Nerk, Ahia

View Profile

Posted: 05/19/12 05:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Todd&Bonnie wrote:

TheAmRheins wrote:

Busy week!! Whew!

In this day and age that is simply amazing. Nice work.

Agreed.

Randu

South Central Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/19/12 05:02pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good sign that things are picking up. Shereen has a friend that lives out side Atlanta and same kind of action. Listed and showed in the first few days and then a offer and counter offer. This deal fell through but 2 more showings are scheduled for this weekend.

I spent the morning and installing the lock cable and relocating the break away switch from the Hocking Hills adventure. Helped Shereen with the flower beds and vegetable garden. Time to sit back and watch the all star race.
Randu

2014 Chevy 3500HD Crew-LTZ-LB-4x4-DA
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 75  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

> OHIO RALLY GROUP 2012 SCHEDULE
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Rallies, Shows and Gatherings

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts