|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Help and Support  |  Contact

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> MONTANA TRUCK CAMPER RALLY JUNE 21ST - 24TH 2012

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 18  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
JumboJet

Tontitown Arkansas

View Profile

Posted: 07/03/12 01:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

the tc life wrote:

well folks.....as some have already asked....what about next year?????

GLACIER CAMPGROUND JULY 11TH-14TH 2013 (west glacier montana)

i had to move locations due to availablity during that time. also, this place can put us all in one area instead of spread out. another thing....the red bus will pick up us at that location. yet another reason why a bit later....the "free shuttle" in glacier starts up on july 1st.

i will post about it more later. heck, i am still working on the blog for this years rally. thought id give you all a heads up though since i have people asking already!

I started thinking about next years vacation today. Can I make that date work...................? We are planning a trip to Scotland and Norway, but you never can tell. I am talking to my son about a trip out west also. My grandsons want to see that part of the Country.

the tc life

colbert wa.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/03/12 02:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

It would great to catch up with you again.

2010 adventurer 810ws
1999 c3500 dually 12' flatbed

THE TC LIFE

Camper_Jeff_&_Kelli

Seattle

View Profile

Posted: 07/03/12 05:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

That sounds great Rich. I'll start practicing my karaoke now. Staying inside the park would be so much cooler.
Jeff

Camper Jeff and Kelli's Blog!

the tc life

colbert wa.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/03/12 05:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Camper_Jeff_&_Kelli wrote:

That sounds great Rich. I'll start practicing my karaoke now. Staying inside the park would be so much cooler.
Jeff

The glacier campground is 1 mile outside the gate. Ill post more about it later. I have 20 sites reserved for right now. Just thought id give the heads up as people are asking already.

Chief 2

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 07/03/12 06:06pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

People are asking because your first rally was a great success. I doubt we will make it next year, but I sure hope you have a good turnout. Just think Joann will have another year with you being busy coordinating it. LOL!
Gary

2005 Lance 1181 Loaded
2005 Chevy 3500 4X4 Duramax, Edge Attitude Tuner, 5" Exhaust, Airaid, Ranchos, Air Bags, Hellwig Big Wig
2007 38RL3 Mobile Suite
2001 Bass Tracker 185

the tc life

colbert wa.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/03/12 07:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Chief 2 wrote:

People are asking because your first rally was a great success. I doubt we will make it next year, but I sure hope you have a good turnout. Just think Joann will have another year with you being busy coordinating it. LOL!
Gary

as i read that aloud joanne laughed and said "yep". a second rally will be much easier than the first for me. im sure i will still spend a lot of time on it though.
it was wonderful meeting you two. cody is still talking all about your wife, penny. i hope we cross paths again.

Art Schlangen

INDIANAPOLIS,IN

View Profile

Posted: 07/03/12 08:34pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well just made it home on Monday... had a great time had one mishap.. blew a tire in Iowa. I was passing a truck at 80mph... had a plow out... look at the rim.. Insurance people said I hit something or something hit us to cause the damage to the rim... Thank God it was a rear tire... had it been a fount one it could have been Really bad.. Have a great summer......ART & Rhonda, Alivia, Aaron..

By fireplug45 at 2012-07-03

By fireplug45 at 2012-07-03

the tc life

colbert wa.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/03/12 08:38pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wow! Thankfully you are all okay. That for sure is what matters. It was great meeting you. I bet your grandkids had a blast on the whole trip.

Art Schlangen

INDIANAPOLIS,IN

View Profile

Posted: 07/03/12 08:46pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

They did Rich... When we got home I was wondering what they retained. It was amazing when they saw the photos and was telling their parents and other Grandparents about the entire trip.. over 1000 photos.. they remember them all... I was blow away.... My wife and I sat back and let them talk about their trip... I was wondering if they had retain anything.. Alivia even had to tell her other grandfather that 350 lived from the little bighorn.. He thought everyone died... It was a amazing trip... Thanks to your wife and you allowing us to share our vacation with you guys........ ART

the tc life

colbert wa.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/04/12 11:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

okay, here is a blog about the rally. im still learning this blog thing but i think it turned out okay. for those peoples names listed if i misspelled your name just let me know.
i hope you enjoy the blog.

montana rally 2012 blog

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 18  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Truck Campers

> MONTANA TRUCK CAMPER RALLY JUNE 21ST - 24TH 2012
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Truck Campers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size: