|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> Calling all Road Warrior owners - RWS, RWT, RWM

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 38  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/06/21 06:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

So I went to install the rear roadmaster sway bars and the mounting brackets to attach the sway bar link rods is way up inside the frame, and it’s riveted, not bolted, which would appears you have to get up there somehow,
grind off the rivets and then figure out how to get a bolt through in the very hard to reach spot in the frame beam.

Please comment if I am mistaken, but unless one of you has an answer I haven’t figured out.. I am not going to install them and I’m sending them back

Msgtsniper

Kalispell

View Profile

Posted: 09/06/21 06:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I didn't see an actual temperature adjustment on my water heater, but it's kinda hard to look all the way around it. Let me know what you think of the sway bars.

09 Road Warrior RWM3400

Msgtsniper

Kalispell

View Profile

Posted: 09/06/21 06:29pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My leaf spring hangers are bolted on, was a tight squeeze to get at. What year is yours?

TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/06/21 06:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My rig is supposedly a 2009 34 RWM.
I found this in another forum
“”From what I understand if you have the rivets the fuel tank has to be dropped in order to drill out the rivets otherwise you can't get a drill in there. If I had the rivets I would pay to have it done. Grinding off the heads, drilling out the rest and dropping the tank is not a job for us old guys. Also I think the idea is to have both sway bars to increase performance. If you could replace the stock one with the Roadmaster I don't think you would gain anything. The stock bar on my rig looks pretty heavy duty.””

TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/06/21 06:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

the stock sway bar is just as massive as the roadmaster so I think I’m gonna try without it for a while and see if adding just the front sway bar helps.

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/23/21 04:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Checking to see if anyone had worked on their bathroom fan ? My fan stopped working, in believe there's a little plunger that works with the vent door opening that pops up allowing the fan to work. I'm trying to find the plunger?

ksanford

Pensacola

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/23/21 09:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I can't help you, but that's interesting. My fan stopped working today. It isn't a plunger, it is a switch, but this fan may not be original to the MH.

ronfisherman

SE Michigan

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/21 03:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

If you have a Fantastic Fan. There are many models. https://www.fantasticvent.net/ Check this site out for different models. Then check out the different controls on yours.

2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/21 09:10am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ksanford wrote:

I can't help you, but that's interesting. My fan stopped working today. It isn't a plunger, it is a switch, but this fan may not be original to the MH.

My bath fan quit working a while ago and I removed the inner trim and found that the wiring was very loosely connectted wire nuts the came apart. you might want to do the same .
The people who wired our motorhome together did a really bad job. I found several other electrical wiring issues like the electric transfer switch….,the stereo wires was loose, etc.

ksanford

Pensacola

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/24/21 04:57pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Theowarrior

To connect the new TV to the stereo, I ordered Prozor Digital Analog Converter (DAC) from Amazon. Connect the DAC to the optical audio out (TOSLINK).

Remove the auxillary adapter from the stereo cables. Connect the stereo cables to the LR ports on the DAC. Turn on the DAC, select TOSLINK as the input. Turn on the Sony stereo by the door and repeatedly press the source button until you find which one plays through the speakers. Ours works on CD2.

Hope this helps. Glad to answer any questions.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 38  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> Calling all Road Warrior owners - RWS, RWT, RWM
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.