|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> Calling all Road Warrior owners - RWS, RWT, RWM

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 28  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/04/18 08:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The water tanks are visible in the front sections of your compartments on both sides. If yours is like mine, you have two water tanks, and a grey water and black water tanks visible in the rear of the water fill and sewer dump compartment.

CoeyCoey

Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 04/07/18 05:37pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks Theo,

I dont have one yet. I am in the market (kinda) for a RWT3400. Still waiting for my condo to sell. Going to live in it full time.

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/10/18 05:09pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

d: 07/10/18 12:56pm Link | Quote | Edit | Print | Notify Moderator
Requesting some help.. I need the lens number on the upper top rear LED Light indicator that functions as turning signal that is in the middle, for sequential left and right and also as a stop signal. Any Ideas on where I could order the correct light would be highly appreciated. In haste I had to replace a few months back the light with one ordered from Warrior Lifestyle which was not the same wires, by the way is close permanently. When I received the light from them it was incorrect. The one on the warrior has 4 wires, instead they gave me 3 wire. They said it would worked and I installed. I realized on my travels when I have the headlights on the passenger turning signal would not work after troubleshooting it and my limit electric experience I finaling found out. Sorry for how long it took to explain,but I didn't want you to think I was lazy to look myself, I threw the old one away. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Radrnut

Bakersfield, Ca.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/25/18 10:12am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kmiller, check out weekendwarriorpartsandservice.com. I believe these are the same guys as warrior lifestyles, I think they just moved and reorganized. 1-800-500-9914 or 1-951-349-0796. Address is 166 Commercial St. Perris, CA. 92570.

Rigo232003

Southern Cali

View Profile

Posted: 01/14/19 08:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi,
Picking up a (new to me) 2009 Road Warrior RWM3400 with 6897 miles on the odometer this week. I just replaced all 4 batteries yesterday and was looking around the rig to see what it needs. Two questions

1) is there a switch somewhere to get power to the house radio (next to the side door) I can't wait to see what the system sounds like with the amp and the sub woofer up on the wall.

2) I was not able to get the screen for the back up camera to turn on. Head unit turns on but the screen won't move and the power lights stays red.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Can't express how excited I am to get this thing. Selling my toy hauler and this is going to be our first motorhome!

Been going through this topic on the forum for several days now. Love all the info.

Thanks again!

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/15/19 08:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hi Rigo232003, Congratulations on your purchase! I also live in SD. On your radio with cabin power& radio power button on maybe a breaker? My cabin breakers are located next to the frig. On your camera the screen will only move inwards in radio unit by line the screen up square with the unit. Your exterior camera can move up and down to view the rear. Once adjusted I just leave my screen and the rear camera alone. The rear camera has a coax cable and can get fatigue by moving repeatedly.

Rigo232003

Southern Cali

View Profile

Posted: 01/16/19 04:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

RANDOM QUESTION,

ARE THE LOWER STORAGE COMPARTMENTS STRON ENOUGH TO HOLD A FULL ICE CHEST? THEY CAN WEIGHT A TON.

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/18/19 08:12am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Never tried to fit a cooler. Our bins are small.

* This post was edited 01/18/19 08:58am by kmiller *

kmiller

San Diego

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/25/19 07:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Has anyone replaced there Jensen VR187 stereo?

TheoWarrior

near durango Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/11/19 08:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have had to reset my radio several times to get the screen to work.

Same with the entry radio, I also had to hook it to a hot wire to get it to work on a trip and I’ve been too lazy to try to figure out why the original power source stopped working

You’re going to find out that whoever wired these motorhomes did a very poor job and most of the connections are loose and poorly done. Whetnever you find something that’s not working just assume it’s a loose wire and take the unit apart to find the feeder wire and you’ll probably find a pinch not that wasn’t properly installed.

One of the first things I would recommend is pull out the microwave oven and locate Find the switch box behind it, it switches power from shore power / generator power etc. if you start the generator you will hear it switch after a minute.
Open the box and then tighten the electrical connecting lugs...
my unit burned up and it’s very common problem. The manufacturer recommends getting into it and tightening the lugs in your switchgear every year which is actually common practice for switch boxes on mobile equipment. While you’re at it open the breaker box under the microwave and take the cover off of it and tighten all the 110 power wires going to that.
mine had loose wires and was arcing. This is the transfer switch in your rig
WFCO T57 50 Amp Transfer Switch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009LFZZFK/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_k4aSCbRZAAQKT

* This post was edited 04/11/19 10:01pm by TheoWarrior *

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 28  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Super C

> Calling all Road Warrior owners - RWS, RWT, RWM
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS