RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Are the 2013 voltage any better than the 2011/2012's ?

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> Are the 2013 voltage any better than the 2011/2012's ?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Stormsrus

USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/21/12 08:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks for the info..I hope it works out gonna sign tomorrow I guess.

invstr55

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 06/22/12 03:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have had our 2012 3905 about 6 weeks now, traveled about 1500 miles, 4 days boondocking, 4 days in a park. So far only a few small items. Dutchman is very nice and cooperative so far, dealers are another situation. I knew I would be an orphan buying this unit so far from home but will deal with the dealer thing since I paid 52k for it new. Trying to backdoor my way into service with extended service plan. We are very happy with this TH so far.

2015 DRV Fullhouse
2015 Breakout
2015 Spyder Limited
2015 F350hd Dually

garciava81

Western Colorado

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/12 07:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have had our 2012 Voltage 3200 epic since December and love it. Some minor issues. The slides need some adjustments but no leaks. Our dealer is great. The owner came to my house once when the bedroom slide would not go in. Turned out to be a wire pulled lose from the motor. I have also called them and they had someone meet me at thier shop on a Monday when they are closed so I could drop it off.

Stormsrus

USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/23/12 08:50pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Purchased our '13 3950 today..pick it up friday.. Added a fantastic fan to the bathroom, grab handle to garage and some screens on the wh and furnace..

It is missing the large voltage decal on the entry side.. I kinda like it without the decal..

micahmiles

Nashville

View Profile

Posted: 06/24/12 01:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We've used our '13 Voltage 3950 about 4 times (about 10 nights total) since picking it up in late April. Happy to report no major issues, outside a pin in a rear jack leg that is stuck. We just placed a few more wood blocks under that leg, but this should be an easy replacement. Everything works great, but a couple of things to check.... the A/C vents had the plastic discs (that result from the cut to install the vent) just pushed up into the vent, thereby blocking airflow. All the screens on the sink faucets need to be cleaned often the first few months as waterflow seems to get severely restricted from picking up installation sediment (mostly plastic dust and shavings).

We're very happy with it. We dry camped at Bonnaroo for 4 days with 5 people in it and had plenty of room.

Also, if anyone's on the fence.... the bull body paint looks great. As someone that has family that professionally restores cars and shows them at SEMA, I can say that the factory has very skilled painters that do a nice job.

05hd350

Maryland

View Profile

Posted: 06/24/12 07:18pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Stormsrus wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are looking to pull the trigger on a 3950 epic with full paint, etc...we are hoping we are are getting the best deal possible.

Without getting too specific, they offered about 75 out the door with warranty and all taxes fees etc.. Unit is 112k...

Are we getting or giving?

What dealership are you working with and where are they located ? Thanks

Stormsrus

USA

View Profile

Posted: 06/24/12 08:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

05hd350 wrote:

Stormsrus wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are looking to pull the trigger on a 3950 epic with full paint, etc...we are hoping we are are getting the best deal possible.

Without getting too specific, they offered about 75 out the door with warranty and all taxes fees etc.. Unit is 112k...

Are we getting or giving?

What dealership are you working with and where are they located ? Thanks

We are working with Explore USA Supercenter in Denton, Tx.

Everything went real smooth so far, we hope to pick it up Friday..

HHR124

Far North Houston, Texas

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/24/12 05:12pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Just bought a 2013 3200 Epic last week and pulled it from Houston to N. Carolina. The trailer pulls so much better than my 2005 Jayco Talon. I don't know much about the 2011 or 2012 models but I did see quite a few issues on owner's forums about them.

My unit seems to be built well and we aren't seeing any issues with it so far. Pulled it in the rain and it is raining where we are staying and no leaks. Started digging around behind compartment walls and all seems to be put together well. Time will tell.

For the record, we paid $58,800 plus TTL which seems to be a fairly common price these days.

Aznative89

Anchorage AK

View Profile

Posted: 05/14/13 03:32pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am currently in the process of buying a 2013 Voltage 3895 epic 1&2, all weather, garage package, luxury package, 12 CF refrigerator, I made a deal for $75K out the door just wondering what some opinions or on this price? Pretty new to the RV world, but it seems to be a good deal. This unit doesn't have the dual pane windows any opinions on how much of a difference these make in subzero temps.

captjohn57

Bay Saint Louis, MS

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/14/13 09:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I pd $72,300 + tax for my '13 3905. The Epic pkg was supposedly free. Full body paint and pretty much had everything but the dual pane windows. It was one of the first '13s, took delivery 5-1-12 so the Epic 2 and 3rd A/C wasn't available. I've had some issues but much nicer than my '08 Fuzion.

'02 American Eagle Diesel Pusher w/400 HP Cummins
'10 Chevy LTZ CC SB 4X4 Toad
'08 Saturn Sky Red Line
'06 Honda 500 Foreman
'10 Custom Club Car Golf Cart- Black n Tan

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 5  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Toy Haulers  >  Toy Haulers

> Are the 2013 voltage any better than the 2011/2012's ?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Toy Haulers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.