|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
bobkat21

Acworth, GA

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/02 06:02am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

wabbit,
We have been members now for seven months and for us it is well worth the price. We purchased a regional membership for now and can upgrade when or if we decide to. We pay $384 a year in dues. We only live 30 minutes from one of the campgrounds and have elected to put our trailer on and onsite storage site tell November. By doing this we leave it all setup and go every weekend. This makes the perfect weekend getaway for us. We have the use of 11 campgrounds with our membership, seven of which are here in Tx. Bottom line is that you will have to decide if it is something you will get the use out of. By the way the price they give you can be negoiated. This I know for a fact because we where able to get a lower price. There are resale memberships out there, but check them out close before buying. Good luck and happy camping.

Wilbur4321

Renton, WA, USA

View Profile

Posted: 07/18/02 09:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have to agree with allynne about KM resorts as well.

Be sure to check out all the local chains -- KM, TT and western horizons at least, as they have different parks with different focuses in different locations around the nw.

thanks,
--randy

1998 Palm Breeze 32.5'
me, wife and 7 little ones! (yes, kids!)
Our pictures

carolyn in sb

sb

View Profile

Posted: 10/16/02 10:47pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

are you still interested in selling the TT membership?
CZ

cloudwlkr

Wa. State

View Profile

Posted: 07/20/03 12:28am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Camper Al:
Do you still have your membership for sale?
If so, please contact me.
thecloudwlkr@hotmail.com
Thanks
cloud

Bea PA

Waynesboro, PA, USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/20/03 02:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Wabbit, we have been members for 6 yrs. You can buy a used membership very reasonable, just be sure dues are paid and find out what the transfer is. I'm sure you have had some offers by now. Don't buy in FL as we did because you pay tax on your dues. We bought used National Alliance from TT itself for 1800 with 50 days free and over $5 a night. Alliance can make reservations 120 days ahead, a plus for hi use parks. We have the option for full time every year by paying higher dues. Just remember TT is 2 weeks in and 1 out unless you have a Platimun which is 3 weeks in non high use parks. As you know we winter in FL and use our 50 days then travel all summer and fall using TT along the way. Sorry we can't make NF this year but are doing MI and getting home by 15th for other commitments. We will be spending 1 week in St. Clair TT while in MI and some RPI resorts while there. Little Mountain was an RPI for us when we attended the AL rally. Our National membership doesn't include Leisure as we don't get that far west very often and 1/2 of those parks are RPI for us too.Good Luck and tell the gang "Hi" in Niagra Falls.

Bea PA
Down sized Winnebago 2012 24V Class C
2003 Gold Wing 1800 recently triked (Big Red)

Alabama Glen

Guntersville, Alabama, USA

View Profile

Posted: 07/20/03 06:35pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Resorts of distinction ( http://www.resortsofdistinction.com/ ) have several "members only" resorts in your area and the ones I have been to are 1st class resorts.

Alabama Glen

Tradewinds

Northwest Washington

View Profile

Posted: 07/21/03 12:21am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Although not a member of TT we have had the opportunity to stay at them in a number of different locations. We found all that we have stayed at to be very nice and in most cases the front office people have been very nice also. We are considering buying into TT and letting one of our other memberships drop...

Bob
National Tradewinds with Nissan 4x4 Ext Cab/Honda CRV Toad
It's the Journey not the Destination
RVing since 1970

garyarentz

la crosse wi. usa

View Profile

Posted: 10/05/03 07:13am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

How much?

shaneben

Canton, GA

View Profile

Posted: 10/07/03 06:06am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Check EBay for a TT membership. We went to a TT campground and it was ok and they offered us a SouthEast membership for $2995. Got home and checked EBay and you can get a national for $2,000 plus the price of transfer fee. Sometimes even cheaper.

/Shane
2006 Itasca Cambria 26A
http://www.canyonero.us

richard.norton

Denton, TX

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 09/25/03 07:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have a nationwide Thousand Trails unlimited use memebership for sale and am retiring from RVing

I will let it go so make an offer

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.