RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Restoration & Vintage RVs

 > Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 691  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
PastorCharlie

NC

Senior Member

Joined: 03/28/2004

View Profile





Offline
Posted: 11/19/20 03:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have three of the 9' NuWave2 Precision Induction cooktops and the most we paid for anyone of them was $50.00 at KMart. One was purchased new in box at a yard sale for $15.00 and the other one was a gift. They are super to use and super safe around old folks and children. We use them in the home and Motor Home.

Wouldn't leave home without one.

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 11/19/20 09:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bill.Satellite wrote:

We used the Tru Induction countertop/drop in found here for $118.00
Tru Induction on Amazon




Thanks. Which model of the K&H do you have? They also seem to have a big difference in price between models.


If you want to do something, you will find a way.
If you don't, you will find an excuse.

-------------------------------------------------

Good judgement comes from experience.
A lot of experience, comes from bad judgement.

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 11/19/20 09:11pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

PastorCharlie wrote:

We have three of the 9' NuWave2 Precision Induction cooktops and the most we paid for anyone of them was $50.00 at KMart. One was purchased new in box at a yard sale for $15.00 and the other one was a gift. They are super to use and super safe around old folks and children. We use them in the home and Motor Home.

Wouldn't leave home without one.




Who u callin' old???? Lol..

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to look around a little bit and see what our options. are.

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 11/19/20 09:40pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hope you find the humor in this.........

What happens when you aren't paying attention.



[image]

JoeH

Apollo Beach,FL

Senior Member

Joined: 02/21/2001

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 11/20/20 05:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Did that on my metal sawhorse .... it reminds me every time I use it


Joe
2013 Dutch Star 4338- all electric
Toad is 2015 F-150 with bikes,kayaks and Harley aboard

Bill.Satellite

Full-timer

Senior Member

Joined: 12/25/2012

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 11/20/20 07:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

This is the one we have but there is also a 120V version. The vertical or horizontal version both work the same, it's just a layout choice. There are 17 power levels despite seeing only 1-9 listed.
https://www.kitchen-and-home.com/produkt........l-safety-certified-220v-3100w-indv-3102/


What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Tax_Man

Sioux City IA

Full Member

Joined: 06/02/2010

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 11/20/20 03:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

fulltimin wrote:

Hope you find the humor in this.........

What happens when you aren't paying attention.



OOOPPPPPSSSS. Been there, done that.


Traveling around with the wife and fur kid.
Keep on Truckin (It's a 70s thing)
2007 Georgetown SE 350DS (Ford Chassis)
2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 (Toad)

FloridaRosebud

Melbourne

Senior Member

Joined: 05/27/2018

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 11/20/20 05:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tax_Man wrote:

fulltimin wrote:

Hope you find the humor in this.........

What happens when you aren't paying attention.



OOOPPPPPSSSS. Been there, done that.


Yeah, I thought that as well!! LOL

Al

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 11/20/20 09:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

JoeH wrote:

Did that on my metal sawhorse .... it reminds me every time I use it




Being reminded is annoying, isn't it? Lol...

fulltimin

Home is where we Park It.

Senior Member

Joined: 12/14/2003

View Profile



Posted: 11/20/20 09:27pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Bill.Satellite wrote:

This is the one we have but there is also a 120V version. The vertical or horizontal version both work the same, it's just a layout choice. There are 17 power levels despite seeing only 1-9 listed.
https://www.kitchen-and-home.com/produkt........l-safety-certified-220v-3100w-indv-3102/




Thanks for the update.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 691  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Class A Motorhomes  >  Restoration & Vintage RVs

 > Anyone interested in 83 Pace Arrow Tear down and Rebuild?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class A Motorhomes


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.