|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Fort Myers, FL CW RV Sales

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
Ruben_FL

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 11:37am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Purchased a new Motorhome from Fort Myers, FL CW RV sales, from Ted. I had read some negative posts about CW in general, but after trying two other RV dealers that I refused to buy from due to the salesman, I figured I had nothing to lose, and could tell them no too.

To my surprise, it was a pleasant buying experience! I visited with the CW store employees, the parts and service writer employees, prior to talking to "Ted", the salesman assigned to me. Every one of them we nice, helpful, and easy to work with.

I admit that I may have just gotten lucky, but these all seemed like nice people.

By the time we got done with the paperwork, it was well past closing on a Saturday evening, and nobody was trying to rush me. By then, of course, the service staff had left, so I had to return a few days later to get the Tyron installed, and for them to do the detail cleanup. Everyone involved seemed serious about doing what I wanted done as quickly as possible and to keep me happy.

Picked up a few items on my way out, and the checkout staffer even gave me a couple of discounts that I didn't know about, nor was I expecting any.

Good job, people, I couldn't have asked for better.

MetalGator

Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/14/18 12:08pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad to hear of your good experience. I had a good experience with the Tampa Camping world last year when we purchased our motorhome.

2018 Miramar 35.3
2005 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 1500
4 fur kids (Murphy, Monty, Lola and Pinto)

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 12:12pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello Ruben_FL,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience at the Fort Myers Camping World location. We are pleased to hear of the excellent service you received.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Thank you for your Good Sam membership.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

missnmountains

Southwest Florida

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 12:31pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I must admit that is our local store. I have always had a good experience there. After our 2014 Alaska trip, I had to have quite a bit of service done to our Jayco Seneca. They did a great job.

Now with the Newmar Dutchstar we use Northtrail. They also do an awesome job.

Ken

2016 Newmar Dutch Star 4369

Our Blog: Lawrence Adventures

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 12:44pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello missnmountains,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to share your experience. Have a great week and travel safe always.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Ruben_FL

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 12:57pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MetalGator wrote:

Glad to hear of your good experience. I had a good experience with the Tampa Camping world last year when we purchased our motorhome.

Good to hear that you had a good CW experience too. Fun to hear about the good people in this world [emoticon]

Ruben_FL

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/18 01:07pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

missnmountains wrote:

I must admit that is our local store. I have always had a good experience there. After our 2014 Alaska trip, I had to have quite a bit of service done to our Jayco Seneca. They did a great job.

Now with the Newmar Dutchstar we use Northtrail. They also do an awesome job.

Ken

Thanks for the heads up about Northtrail. Always good to hear about the good guys so we know who to recommend when friends ask. [emoticon]

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 03/29/18 07:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World RV Sales

> Fort Myers, FL CW RV Sales
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World RV Sales

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2018 CWI, Inc. © 2018 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS