RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Camping World Accessories: Camping World Summerfield, FL

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Camping World Summerfield, FL

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
1968mooney

Fl.

View Profile

Posted: 11/16/18 08:06am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DownTheAvenue wrote:

DutchmenSport wrote:

May I ask the OP what items you were specifically looking for that the Camping World did not have?

And if the manager said nothing changed, then why didn't you ask him to find those items for you?

EXACTLY! Instead of just complaining, why didn't you ask where the wanted items were located?

Getting what you are looking for is never as much fun as COMPLAINING on the Forum. Besides, you have to pay if you find things and COMPLAINING costs nothing. [emoticon]

tenspeedret360

Orange county,NY USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 11/16/18 09:35am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DownTheAvenue wrote:

DutchmenSport wrote:

May I ask the OP what items you were specifically looking for that the Camping World did not have?

And if the manager said nothing changed, then why didn't you ask him to find those items for you?

EXACTLY! Instead of just complaining, why didn't you ask where the wanted items were located?

Okay, let me take a shot at this...2 months ago, I needed a shurflo water pump for my 2006 RV. went to CW, and since my RV is not 'new' was discontinued, and woman in CW didn't know how to get me a replacement model #. I went home, looked it up myself, got it easily, and called CW with the number. Of course, they didn't stock it, but could order it and I could pick it up in a week. Went on amazon, ordered it, and installed it two days later. The point being, Ive gone to CW many times, not needing anything, but walking out with a bag full of stuff, that I don't need, have no 'use' for, but bought it anyway, figuring i'll find someplace for it. When I went to Raoanoke, even if I knew what I wanted, 9 times out of 10, if I couldn't find it, I'm leaving without it. Im not gonna get involved looking for a salesman, who couldn't care less, to look for something I don't need. i'll do without, and CW (im sorry, gander outdoors) lost a sale.

Kevin
FMCA #F383349
2006 Monaco LaPalma
2015 Hyundai Elantra

2012Coleman

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/16/18 12:21pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DownTheAvenue wrote:

Because the manager he asked was being an A-Hole.

* This post was edited 11/16/18 12:28pm by an administrator/moderator *

Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

TugCE

Leesburg, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/17/18 06:41pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

DownTheAvenue wrote:

DutchmenSport wrote:

Not that I have to explain anything to you but here goes. We did ask where some of the items where and they were either no where to be found or not to brand / type that we usually purchased there. When the "Manager" came into it he spoke to the two of us like we didn't know what we were talking about and when he basically demanded to to know what EXACTLY I wanted, I was done with him!

I am a Retired U.S. Merchant Marine Chief Engineer
05 Chevy 2500 4x4 D/A with Helper Springs and Air Ride Air Bags
(06 R-Vision RW3360 Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler) - Totaled by Irma 2017
97 FLTCI converted into a Roadsmith Trike by The Trike Shop of Daytona

TugCE

Leesburg, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/22/18 04:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good Sam Care Team wrote:

Hello TugCE,

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience at Camping World. I apologize for the lack of RV merchandise available and the manner in which the manager spoke to you and your friend. Please provide the location you are referring to and your contact number in a private message. I will share your concerns with the leadership team.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

PM sent the next day. Hopefully, I will hear from someone after the Holiday weekend.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 11/24/18 04:18pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello TugCE,

We received you private message and have requested the leadership team reach out to you to discuss your concerns.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

TugCE

Leesburg, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/25/18 02:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks Ella,

I will post when and if they call and what is said / done.

TugCE

Leesburg, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/27/18 07:04am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Posting to make sure that this thread stays active so I can post any and all results from contact with GS/CW/GM.

TugCE

Leesburg, Florida

View Profile

Posted: 11/28/18 08:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Update-

I just receive a call from Brenda at CW Corporate about my issues at the Summerfield store. We spoke for a little while and she said that she will do some research on the store Management and get back to me.

All in all I have to say I was very pleased to get the call plus Brenda seemed to be very interested in my concerns. She was also very pleasant to talk with and I look forward to speaking with her again.

I did tell her that I would be posting this here as too many times we never hear of the outcome.

When I hear more, I'll post it on this thread.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 11/28/18 08:41am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello TugCE,

Thank you for the update, we are pleased to hear Brenda assisted with your concerns.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Camping World Summerfield, FL
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS