|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Just joined the DRW Club

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Cummins12V98

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 01/07/19 06:55am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rhagfo wrote:

I "LOVE" how this post has morphed from a discussion of getting DRW to where to find the "LOVE" channel on Sirius radio! [emoticon]

Hey when the subject wains it always changes, good bad or ugly. At least we are talking "LOVE" [emoticon]

I think "CHERRY" wishes she had WIDER hips.

OMG did you consider drive thru's and car washes are now taboo???

Back on topic!

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/19 07:20am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm still waiting to hear, after 9 pages, if Russ's DRW has the OEM pucks, and if he plans to upgrade his hitch for direct use???

Yes, after numerous pages, the subject often changes. Almost need to go to school, to learn all the electronic gizmos on new trucks. Even my XLT, less equipped model has many functions I seldom use. Coming home from a recent hunt, I decided to turn the stereo on, and my partner (Angel in profile photo)looked at me with that "what the he!! is that" look?

Jerry

rhagfo

Portland, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/19 07:51am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cummins12V98 wrote:

rhagfo wrote:

I "LOVE" how this post has morphed from a discussion of getting DRW to where to find the "LOVE" channel on Sirius radio! [emoticon]

Hey when the subject wains it always changes, good bad or ugly. At least we are talking "LOVE" [emoticon]

I think "CHERRY" wishes she had WIDER hips.

OMG did you consider drive thru's and car washes are now taboo???

Back on topic!

Ron, as I have pointed out the size issue is mostly in one minds. There is a nice little drive through Bakery/Espresso stand in Seal Rock, I still fit through the narrow side!!

Wider Hips and a Longer bed! [emoticon] Sorry Chris!

Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

rhagfo

Portland, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/19 07:54am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MFL wrote:

I'm still waiting to hear, after 9 pages, if Russ's DRW has the OEM pucks, and if he plans to upgrade his hitch for direct use???

Yes, after numerous pages, the subject often changes. Almost need to go to school, to learn all the electronic gizmos on new trucks. Even my XLT, less equipped model has many functions I seldom use. Coming home from a recent hunt, I decided to turn the stereo on, and my partner (Angel in profile photo)looked at me with that "what the he!! is that" look?

Jerry

Yes, we have the Puck system, for now got a Reese picture frame for now, will step up the hitch later.

Learjet

Louisiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/07/19 06:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

rhagfo wrote:

Because of this thread...I was tempted to tune in ch 70 on my boss's truck today while going to lunch...didn't know how that would go over....LOL...true story.

2017 Ram Big Horn, DRW Long Box, 4x4, Cummins, Aisin, 3.73
2015 Wildcat 317RL, MoRryde rubber pin box, Titan Disc Brakes, Trojan T105
B&W Ram Companion

Yamaha EF2600c tri-fuel generator
Champion Model 46595- 3000/3500w

ACZL

UPstate,NY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/19 02:21am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cummins brought up a point to which I probly already know the answer. Where can you go to wash DRW trucks? Delta Sonic or the auto washes won't work. Car gurus say to wash the underside of vehicles during the winter, but if a DRW won't fit into car washes, where do ya go besides the self serve ones and can only do the body? Underside???

2017 F350 DRW XLT, CC, SB, 4x4, 6.7
2018 Big Country 3560 SS
"The best part of RVing and Snowmobiling is spending time with family and friends"
"Catin' in the Winter"

blownstang01

Upstate NY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/08/19 05:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Great looking truck, congrats ! I've logged thousands of miles towing with a DRW, I'm sure you'll like it.

Cummins12V98

on the road

View Profile

Posted: 01/08/19 07:04am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I wash my own rigs, always have. BUT when in SoCal I have a car wash hand wash and dry mine, vac interior and wash the windows for $35 while I walk 100 yards to shop at Costco.

NEVER use a machine.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 01/09/19 06:58pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ACZL wrote:

Cummins brought up a point to which I probly already know the answer. Where can you go to wash DRW trucks? Delta Sonic or the auto washes won't work. Car gurus say to wash the underside of vehicles during the winter, but if a DRW won't fit into car washes, where do ya go besides the self serve ones and can only do the body? Underside???

You don't. That's one of the "blessings" of owning a dually. You get even more familiar with your wash bucket and garden hose!

03 Arctic Fox 860
07 Dodge 2500 deezul

rhagfo

Portland, OR

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 01/09/19 08:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Cummins12V98 wrote:

I wash my own rigs, always have. BUT when in SoCal I have a car wash hand wash and dry mine, vac interior and wash the windows for $35 while I walk 100 yards to shop at Costco.

NEVER use a machine.

X2!
I have a very soft long handle brush for the roof and hood, rest done with soft mit!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 10  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Just joined the DRW Club
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS