|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  B+

> Phoenix Cruiser

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
magnusfide

On the Road Again and Again and Again...

View Profile

Posted: 03/05/19 10:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations!

First law of science: don't spit into the wind.
Bacon is the duct tape of the kitchen.
Magnus

ron.dittmer

North-East Illinois

View Profile

Posted: 03/05/19 12:20pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kgb6days wrote:

We've been trying to get registered onto the PC Forum, but after 3 attempts we've nearly given up. I don't know if no one is monitoring there to send us out a email so we can finalize the 'joining' process but I've used up all 3 emails trying to get registered.
Hmmm, All I can suggest is to call the factory and let them know. Maybe they can give you a more direct line to the moderator, whoever that person is these days.

Anyway.....Congratulations on your new 2552! That model seems to be most popular. It's nice to have one more PC owner to share ideas with.

2007 Phoenix Cruiser model 2350, with 2006 Jeep Liberty in-tow

garmp

St Louis, MO

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/05/19 03:10pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations! We really like ours. You'll be happy with your choice I'm sure.

Our Phoenix Cruiser 2100, "Bob", has turned us from campers into RVers and loving it!

bftownes2

Fairfield Glade

View Profile

Posted: 03/14/19 07:11am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

gmctoyman wrote:

Has anyone here had dealings with Phoenix Cruiser since the ownership changes ? I’d be interested in knowing how it went ? Do they present the same values & responsiveness as old ? Contact me by PM if you would feel more comfortable.

We took delivery of our 2019 model 3100 in September 2018. I could not be happier. Downsized from 40' DP. The motorhome is well-built. Only a couple of issues and was handled quickly by Phoenix Cruiser. The issues involved components and not the build of the PC. I highly recommend Phoenix Cruiser. They are very responsive.

Barry T

roam1

Gulf Breeze FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/05/19 08:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

kgb6days wrote:

DH and I pick up our new 2019 2552 Thursday 3/7/2019 and could not be more excited! In months and months of research DH felt Phoenix Cruiser was an excellent option. We were making plans to go to Elkhart to the factory to meet them and get one placed on order when lo and behold we discovered Campers Inn RV would be selling them from now on exclusively. We traveled 3 hours away from home to just look at three of them on a lot so we could see the floor plans up close and personal. Long story short, after falling in love we put a deposit on the 2552. We've been to a lot of RV shows looking at Class C & B+ for a future purchase. After walking around in the PC we could see a huge difference in quality of workmanship. We've watched hours of video on the build of these with Earl and were already impressed, but they appear to be solid and well built. We've been trying to get registered onto the PC Forum, but after 3 attempts we've nearly given up. I don't know if no one is monitoring there to send us out a email so we can finalize the 'joining' process but I've used up all 3 emails trying to get registered.

I also tried to register in the PC forum, no email confirmation....

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  B+

> Phoenix Cruiser
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS