RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Beginning RVing: Need Front Brush Guard Bumper Grille Guard

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> Need Front Brush Guard Bumper Grille Guard

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
frederick2019

los angeles, CA

View Profile

Posted: 03/12/19 04:59pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

hornet28 that is really nice - I like the look. I'll run it by the wife. How much for something like that?

memtb

Wyoming

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/12/19 06:03pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

frederick2019 wrote:

Got a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged 8 Cyl 5.0L to pull our toy hauler. I want to put a Front Brush Guard Bumper Grille Guard of some sort on the front. I do not believe they make them. Does anyone know of a fabricator whom can make one? I am in Calif. Thanks

PS some places say they have it on google searches but when you get into a specific grille guard it says no not available - hence I think I need a custom person to make it.

Contact ArcRite of Del Rio, Tx. They build, one piece ( not modular), heavy duty, tubular guards, with several options available. Call and ask if they do or can build one for your application. We have one of theirs on our Toyota 4 Runner, and one one our 2007 Bigfoot Class C. They are of identical design, only fabricated for the specific vehicle.

[image]

Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

frederick2019

los angeles, CA

View Profile

Posted: 03/12/19 06:16pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To memtb I really like that one. I will call them and price it. Thanks so much.

memtb

Wyoming

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/12/19 07:34pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

frederrick2019, They are not cheap, but are pretty darn well built. We went with the Euro headlight bars, which should look right at home on a Land Rover. [emoticon] We also went with the expanded metal behind guard, across grill opening, may keep an antler or something similar from getting to radiator. Also, did the Rhino type finish....looks good and no rusting through paint. Of course, all those were options, which tacked-on more bucks...which I thought was justified..

I hope that they can fix you up! Good Luck!

hornet28

Muskegon

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/12/19 08:43pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

frederick2019 wrote:

hornet28 that is really nice - I like the look. I'll run it by the wife. How much for something like that?

Thanks for the compliment. Sorry I would need the truck here as I built it mostly on the truck without a jig. Without the truck or jig to hold in place fitment couldn't be guaranteed. My kid brother was hauling RVs across the country and wanted one that would stand up to just about anything and I built this one for him
[image]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Beginning RVing

> Need Front Brush Guard Bumper Grille Guard
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Beginning RVing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS