RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: Anybody have experience with Pride fifth wheels

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Anybody have experience with Pride fifth wheels

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
txranchinmama

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 02:08pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I found a beautiful 2006 40' Pride Regency. It is gorgeous. It looks as though the company isn't in business anymore and I can't find any good or bad information. Would it be foolish to keep drooling over it? Does anybody know anything about the build quality?

Or are there others I should be looking out for? Trying to stay $11k or less. [emoticon] I am very new at this, don't know much about rvs at all.

Thanks!

ford truck guy

Pennsylvania

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/03/19 03:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

txranchinmama wrote:

I found a beautiful 2006 40' Pride Regency. It is gorgeous. It looks as though the company isn't in business anymore and I can't find any good or bad information. Would it be foolish to keep drooling over it? Does anybody know anything about the build quality?

Or are there others I should be looking out for? Trying to stay $11k or less. [emoticon] I am very new at this, don't know much about rvs at all.

Thanks!

I'm thinking it may be Fleetwood Regency ??

Me-Her-the kids
2015 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020Redwood 3991RD Garnet

txranchinmama

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 03:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

* This post was edited 05/03/19 07:49pm by txranchinmama *

2chiefsRus

USA Somewhere

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 04:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

look here

From Nada Guide - 2006 Pride Prices, Values and Specs

Pride operated under Fleetwood RV between the 2002 and 2006 as a producer of recreational trailers. Building 33-foot travel trailers, Pride had been more active in the construction of fifth wheel trailers ranging from 29 to 39 feet. One floor plan the Pride Regency series of trailers offered up to five slide-out sections. Fleetwood RV discontinued the Pride brand after the 2006 model year.

Dave & Kathy
2007 Monaco Knight 40PDQ towing 2018 Ford F-150 & 2017 Harley Trike
Fulltime since October 2007
Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure you can get by with what will be left.
Our Blog
National Parks Visited

kaydeejay

SE Michigan, USA

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 05:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

txranchinmama wrote:

Thanks!
If you are new to RV'ing and are looking at a fifth wheel of this size, do yourself a favor and DO NOT scrimp on what you would tow it with.
You will certainly be into 1-ton and probably dually country to have the capacity to pull that monster!

Keith J.
Sold the fiver and looking for a DP, but not in any hurry right now.

Bird Freak

Dallas Ga.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/03/19 05:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Pride's were a Fleetwood product built in Texas. They were a step above the Fleetwoods built up north. They are a very well built fifth wheel and I have many miles and years on my 37ft triple slide.I haven't found a new one built better or that I would trade for.

* This post was edited 05/03/19 09:16pm by Bird Freak *

Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

txranchinmama

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 07:53pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We have 3 duallys. We have a horse drawn carriage company, ranch and farm. We've got the trucks. Lol.

byronlj

Arizona

View Profile

Posted: 05/03/19 10:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I had a 2001 Fleetwood Triumph which was essentially the same thing as a Pride. It was very well built and had a lot of first class options.

byronlj
07.5 Silverado LTZ Ex. Cab 3500HD dually 4X4 duramax 2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3800RL 99 Arctic Fox 990S truck camper

txranchinmama

Texas

View Profile

Posted: 05/04/19 08:33am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Sweet. Thank you. We are going to see it tomorrow. If it looks as good as the pics it is going home with us. Woohoo. Thank you for the input.

newman fulltimer

louisiana

View Profile

Posted: 05/04/19 08:45am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Prides were good trailers only problems they ever really had was the kitchen cabinets had a problem working loose from the floors and squeaking had to fix many of them.besides that and the silly ceiling surround speakers in some models put where you couldn't open cabinet doors

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Anybody have experience with Pride fifth wheels
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS