|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Posting Help and Support

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
Gjac

Milford, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/19 07:02am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have been trying to reply to a PM all morning but keep getting an error message that says I have exceeded 100 characters. Reduced message to 97 characters and still get the message. Tried the same PM using the Good Sams portal and still have the same problem. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

cavie

Port Charlotte Fl/ Hindsdale MA

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 07:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gjac wrote:

I have been trying to reply to a PM all morning but keep getting an error message that says I have exceeded 100 characters. Reduced message to 97 characters and still get the message. Tried the same PM using the Good Sams portal and still have the same problem. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Just sent you a pm to see if it worked for me.

2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

Sam Spade

North Central Florida

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 07:17am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Try initiating a completely NEW message to the person instead of doing a "reply".

There might be something in the original message that is screwing up the works.

'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

Gjac

Milford, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/19 07:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

Got your PM and reply back went through with more than 100 characters, but sill can't reply to the original PM without getting an error code.

cavie

Port Charlotte Fl/ Hindsdale MA

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 08:14am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gjac wrote:

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

Got your PM and reply back went through with more than 100 characters, but sill can't reply to the original PM without getting an error code.

The forum has been going through some strange things for about 3 weeks. I switched to Trailer Life Magazine and it all seems to work correctly.

2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

2oldman

Ca

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 11:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

The forum has been going through some strange things for about 3 weeks. I switched to Trailer Life Magazine and it all seems to work correctly.
Boy it sure has.

Gjac

Milford, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/19 01:54pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

cavie wrote:

Gjac wrote:

Tried Trailer life also and still get that error message.

Sam Spade

North Central Florida

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 03:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gjac wrote:

Tried Trailer life also and still get that error message.

Maybe it only affects that ONE post you are trying to reply to.....like I said earlier.....and now it is time to move on and not obsess over it.
Just maybe.

'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

Arlington, VA

View Profile

Posted: 05/15/19 04:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Gjac wrote:

I have been trying to reply to a PM all morning but keep getting an error message that says I have exceeded 100 characters. Reduced message to 97 characters and still get the message.

That's a little strange in itself? PM character limit is 5,000?

Gjac

Milford, CT

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 05/15/19 04:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

1492 wrote:

Gjac wrote:

I have been trying to reply to a PM all morning but keep getting an error message that says I have exceeded 100 characters. Reduced message to 97 characters and still get the message.

That's a little strange in itself? PM character limit is 5,000?
Mine says 2000 characters.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Forum Posting Help and Support

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS