RV.Net Open Roads Forum: RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions: Table Rock Lake, Mo

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
ksbowman

Kansas

View Profile

Posted: 07/06/19 05:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We are fortunate or unfortunate ( can't rv there) to have a second home at Table Rock lake. The normal water level is 915' and it is now 921'. We were out in the boat today and we have a beautiful camping park on the lake called Mill Creek Park that has a peninsula with camping spots all along it. When went by today I took a couple of pictures. This is camping on the water! [image]

ksbowman

Kansas

View Profile

Posted: 07/06/19 05:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Another with a motorhome. Not shown is a picnic table with four people sitting at it with water up to their knees. [image]

WE-C-USA

NW Missouri

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/06/19 06:33pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We were there the first of April. Water level was at 916.95. And I think the first photo is site 57. The same site we were in for 4 nights. The site was/is close to the water. In your photo the picnic table/patio is under water. Thanks for sharing.

Frank & PJ
2004 2500HD GMC Duramax 4X4
2018 Grand Design-Refection 303RLS

Lwiddis

Veterans’ Park, Monterey, California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/06/19 07:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I’d be a nervous wreck and move.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watts solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL pole for flags. Prefer USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, USF&WS, state & county camps. Bicyclist! 14 year Army vet - 11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560)

Acampingwewillgo

USA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/07/19 08:59am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I have to say after seeing your pictures I went to check out the campgrounds surrounding Table Rock Lake on the WEB....all I can say is WOW, very nice areas and sites. Next time in the area, I'll have to check them out more.

96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund, Senior Cavalier Rosie and Potter
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie and Mollie, Elvis Love You!

Rally's and get togethers-Lots

ksbowman

Kansas

View Profile

Posted: 07/07/19 03:15pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

There are a lot of great campgrounds on the lake. Also there are lots of things to see and do in the area. This campground is one of my favorites as it is right on the water.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS