RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Fifth-Wheels: Our good friends got a new Cedar Creek...

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Our good friends got a new Cedar Creek...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
B.O. Plenty

Minnesota

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/11/19 09:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Delamination is not usually a problem with a Cedar Creek due to their hung wall construction. One of only a few trailers that are built this way.
B.O.

Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

garyp4951

TN

View Profile

Posted: 07/12/19 06:58am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

laknox wrote:

garyp4951 wrote:

Oh now your going to blame the delivery company for pulling it like they always do. If they encountered severe weather on the way it should have been noted by the driver.

As the OP stated in his first post, the DEALER delivered the FW, not a hotshot driver.

Lyle

Thanks Lyle, sounds like a factory problem that was not noticed until delivered. I hope their customer service is still as good as it was when I owned one.

laknox

Arizona

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/12/19 09:32am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

WaterJosh wrote:

If I may ask, where do they live, I grew up just 20 minutes away from Ukiah. They have had some torrential downpours in the last month there. I know I looked at a smaller trailer in Ukiah years ago, I had a small truck at the time and so was more concerned with the weight. The guy sat there with a calculator doing the weights with water and such, and we came up with very different numbers, he swore up and down the weight of water was 7lbs/gallon. The weight is actually 8.34lbs/gallon, and my water treatment licenses dictate that I better know what I am talking about. He proceeded to inform me that I must be terrible at my job if I didn't even know what water weighed... needless to say we left.

What an idiot. Probably failed h.s. chem, which is why he was selling RVs. [emoticon]

Lyle

2002 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Duramax Crew Cab 4x4 6.5' Bed
Banks Bullet Tuner and Monster Exhaust
B&W Turnover Ball with 5th Wheel Companion
2017 KZ Durango 1500 D277RLT
1936 John Deere Model A
International Flying Farmers 61 Year Member

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> Our good friends got a new Cedar Creek...
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS