RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Gonna have to change my signature picture..

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Gonna have to change my signature picture..

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
sgfrye

north carolina

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/25/19 06:04am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

i like the floor plan. you will love the shower, large shower was required when we were shopping for our current TT. previous had the small round corner version. enjoy

TurnThePage

North ID

View Profile

Posted: 07/25/19 07:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congrats! I also like that floor plan. Let us know if the fridge fan is annoying so near the bedroom.

2015 Ram 1500
2004 Pioneer 18T6

whjco

Lexington, KY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/25/19 05:42pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations! Looks like a great unit. Have fun.

Bill J., Lexington, KY

Bill J., Lexington, KY
2006 Starcraft 2500RKS 25' Travel Trailer
2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn 6.7 Cummins.

GrandpaKip

Flat Rock

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/26/19 08:07am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Congratulations. Nice floor plan.

Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 07/26/19 11:09am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Very nice Mitch, looks like a great setup, that will work well with your truck too! Now the bad news....nice new trailer, going to be big expense, as you will be doing a lot more camping. [emoticon]

Jerry

MitchF150

Puyallup, WA

View Profile

Posted: 07/26/19 05:43pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MFL wrote:

Very nice Mitch, looks like a great setup, that will work well with your truck too! Now the bad news....nice new trailer, going to be big expense, as you will be doing a lot more camping. [emoticon]

Jerry

Yeah, thought about that too! Not wanting to just look at it sitting on the side yard!

We will get our last 2 planned camping trips with it this year, but might have to some Fall camping on the fly!

Gonna be a whole new experience with the slides, electric awning, ducted A/C, a shower that is actually usable, etc!

No worries on the truck handling it. It's #2000 more GVWR than the old Prowler, but that's why I got the Max Tow F150 I did.

Gonna use the original EAZ-Lift hitch setup (#1000 bars) and don't think there will be any issue there either. Will have to adjust it for the slightly taller hitch height, but that's easy..

Pick it up next Saturday and can't wait!

Thanks, Mitch

2013 F150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab Max Tow Egoboost 3.73 gears #7700 GVWR #1920 payload. 2019 Rockwood Mini Lite 2511S.

MitchF150

Puyallup, WA

View Profile

Posted: 08/02/19 08:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Tomorrow is the big day to pick the new trailer up! Can't believe I'm so excited about this! Feels like when I was a kid on Christmas Eve! ha, ha!

It's only my second trailer I've ever owned in some 16 years, so I guess there is still some 'kid' in me after all.. [emoticon]

Mitch

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 08/03/19 05:34am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Getting something nice/new is our reward for working! It will be a fun weekend getting it home, operating new features, looking for just the right places to store the items removed from previous trailer. Be sure to ready things for an at home sleep out tonight. If you don't have at least a 30 amp RV hookup at home, that will be a consideration.

Hope you enjoy it for many years!

Jerry

MitchF150

Puyallup, WA

View Profile

Posted: 08/04/19 08:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thanks MFL.. Have had 30a hookup since the old 2003! So all good there. Needed it too, because it's HOT for us here in the NW of Wa state! [emoticon]

I played with it for about 5 hours on Saturday, just getting all the stuff unpacked and checking the mechanical's. Today, (Sunday) the wife and I got up at 6am and started doing all the stuff we talked about and added/subtracted stuff, but mostly added stuff!! I don't care what anybody says.. You will always pack way more stuff than you think you need, but in the end, as long as you have what you want, it's all good. [emoticon] Besides, who is going to tell the wife, "you can't put anything in all that storage space..." ha, ha!

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Already have drilled holes, added sliding drawers, shelves.. Too much fun to start with a fresh canvas again!

Thanks,

Mitch

PS.. Sorry for the small pics, but when I uploaded the originals, it was too big and I know folks don't like that either....

MitchF150

Puyallup, WA

View Profile

Posted: 08/28/19 10:36pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, finally got the new rig out and camped in it.. Here are some pics of it setup in camp. Had a great time and towed great. Rock solid and could feel the added weight, but no issues with power at all.

Mitch

[image]
[image]
[image]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

> Gonna have to change my signature picture..
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.