RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Cell Phone plan with truly unlimited data - no metering

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

 > Cell Phone plan with truly unlimited data - no metering

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Dutch_12078

Winters south, summers north

Senior Member

Joined: 10/07/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 08/17/20 06:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I've been using the Visible (Verizon) plan for data only for over a year now, much of it with the Visible SIM in first a Verizon 6620L Jetpack and currently a 7730L Jetpack. Visible dropped the 5 Mbps limit some time ago, and while I'm not in the greatest signal area right now, this is what I'm streaming with right now and haven't seen a buffer delay yet:

[image]


Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate


Jbird

USA

Senior Member

Joined: 02/20/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/17/20 07:38pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dutch_12078 wrote:

I've been using the Visible (Verizon) plan for data only for over a year now, much of it with the Visible SIM in first a Verizon 6620L Jetpack and currently a 7730L Jetpack. Visible dropped the 5 Mbps limit some time ago, and while I'm not in the greatest signal area right now, this is what I'm streaming with right now and haven't seen a buffer delay yet:

[image]


I have a 7730L and the Visible site tells me Visible not available???


36' Mobile Suites,Chev 3500 Duramax

Dutch_12078

Winters south, summers north

Senior Member

Joined: 10/07/2008

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 08/18/20 07:13am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Jbird wrote:


I have a 7730L and the Visible site tells me Visible not available???


Did you change the APN to VSBLINTERNET in the admin advanced settings?

Jbird

USA

Senior Member

Joined: 02/20/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 08/18/20 12:56pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dutch_12078 wrote:

Jbird wrote:


I have a 7730L and the Visible site tells me Visible not available???


Did you change the APN to VSBLINTERNET in the admin advanced settings?


No,but I will certainly try. Thanks

mr. ed

Amarillo, Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 02/06/2002

View Profile



Posted: 08/20/20 12:31pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

My Verizon plan with unlimited bandwidth (about $60/mo) is working flawlessly as I use my phone as a hotspot when the free WiFi at my location gives problems.


Mr. Ed (fulltiming since 1987)
Life is fragile. Handle with prayer.

2007 Hitchhiker II LS Model 29.5 LKTG (sold)
2007 Dodge Ram 3500/6.7 CTD/QC/4X4/SB/SRW/6-speed man/Big Horn edition (sold)


Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Technology Corner

 > Cell Phone plan with truly unlimited data - no metering
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Technology Corner


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.