RV.Net Open Roads Forum: RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions: Traveling in Oregon

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Naio

Snug as a bug in a rug

View Profile

Posted: 10/09/19 09:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

goducks10 wrote:

Daves not here.

lololololol

3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

ReneeG

Meridian, Idaho

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/10/19 07:38am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Naio wrote:

I second the idea that use in campgrounds hasn't changed since legalization.

Although when visiting a college town, I noticed that I smelled pot smoke on the street about as often as I smelled cigarette smoke or saw someone drinking beer. It may be technically illegal to smoke in public, but I don't think anyone cares.

Thank you! The town in CO where my co-worker went and smelled it strongly downtown was Colorado Springs. A college town. Another good point on legal or illegal - some don't care.

2011 Bighorn 3055RL
2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley BD3
1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica and Mabel, both Rat Terriers!

winniman

muskoka Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 10/10/19 06:51pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

We did a west coast tour three years ago. We didn't notice any smokers. It has been legal here in Canada for two years, and I have yet to see one person smoking in public. As stated, it is illegal to smoke in public. It is illegal to drink in public here as well. I don't believe that making it legal changed anyones mind about it. I think the same people who smoke it now, smoked it before it was legal. That is why the govt changed the law. Making criminals out of a bunch of 60 year old hippies wasn't making the world a better place. Alcohol is far worse than pot. No one is robbing houses to buy pot. Don't confuse pot with hard drugs. The biggest dope dealer in your community is your pharmacist. You can blame them, and the doctors for the tidal wave of addictions you see causing all the crime now. The 4:20 crowd just wants to mellow out and chill man.

4runnerguy

Glenwood Springs, CO

View Profile

Posted: 10/11/19 01:29pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ReneeG wrote:

The town in CO where my co-worker went and smelled it strongly downtown was Colorado Springs.
Kind of amazing since Colorado Springs is about the most conservative town in the state.

Ken & Allison
2 Camping Cats (1 diabetic)
1996 4Runner, TRD Supercharger, Edelbrock headers
2007 Fleetwood Arcadia, Honda EU2000i
4 mountain bikes, 1 canoe, 4 tents, 8 sleeping bags, 2 backpacks
(You get the idea!)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 4  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS