RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Not too early for Halloween, have been on a spooky campsite?

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Not too early for Halloween, have been on a spooky campsite?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
ksbowman

Kansas

View Profile

Posted: 10/11/19 05:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]We took a trip to the LBL a couple years ago and I asked my wife if we could spend a few days in a more remote area so I could bowhunt while we were there. We found a remote area where we could be by ourselves and set up. If you are familiar with the area you know there are a lot of old farmsteads with family cemeteries by them. I scouted the first day and found some good deer activity next to one of the cemeteries. I set up a trail camera to see what was moving thru before setting a stand. I had a real uneasy feeling there like I was being watched. Next morning this was on the camera. My wife wouldn't stay there afterwards.

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/11/19 05:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Whoa! That’s a kid who are not supposed to be outside at that late evening.

DutchmenSport

Indiana

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/11/19 06:19pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well, unbelievable as it may sound, there are Spiritualists camps that still worship the dark side. There's a spiritualist camp not to far from where I live. Its had quite the reputation since I was a small kid. I'm now 64.

winniman

muskoka Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 10/11/19 07:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

ksbowman wrote:

[image]We took a trip to the LBL a couple years ago and I asked my wife if we could spend a few days in a more remote area so I could bowhunt while we were there. We found a remote area where we could be by ourselves and set up. If you are familiar with the area you know there are a lot of old farmsteads with family cemeteries by them. I scouted the first day and found some good deer activity next to one of the cemeteries. I set up a trail camera to see what was moving thru before setting a stand. I had a real uneasy feeling there like I was being watched. Next morning this was on the camera. My wife wouldn't stay there afterwards.

I wonder who the creepy kid is hanging out with the deer. What a weird photo. Did you feel like you saw a ghost or what?

ksbowman

Kansas

View Profile

Posted: 10/11/19 08:21pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

winniman wrote:

ksbowman wrote:

I wonder who the creepy kid is hanging out with the deer. What a weird photo. Did you feel like you saw a ghost or what?
Only thing it could have been is a ghost at night in an old cemetery!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attractions

> Not too early for Halloween, have been on a spooky campsite?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS