|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> help with skirt fender

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Sponsored By:
kccamping

kansas city

View Profile

Posted: 10/21/19 03:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

New to posting question so hope this is worded ok; Trying to find online a replacement for a 2013 cougar 385rls skirt fender as ours "ripped" off in the wind,, anyone have a part number for it by any chance? can't find it online, already tried dealer as well.
thank you in advance.

agesilaus

North Florida

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/21/19 03:52pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OK I can't find their web address but I have gotten misc RV exterior parts including skirts from a company called Ikon, maybe someone has their address.

Wait! I found it searching my email: Icondirect

Arctic Fox 25Y Travel Trailer
2012 Ford F-350 4WD Lariat 6.7L
Straightline dual cam hitch
400W Solar with Victron controller
Superbumper

RobWNY

Jamestown, NY

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/21/19 04:23pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I replaced mine from icondirect on a travel trailer I had. Their site is
Here. I couldn't get an exact color match because they are after market replacements but they fit and worked well.

If God didn't want us to eat cows, he wouldn't have made them out of Steak and Cheese.

Life is a lot like a baseball pitch. Sometimes you get a fast ball down the middle of the plate and sometimes you get a curve ball in the dirt.

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/21/19 04:26pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

agesilaus wrote:

OK I can't find their web address but I have gotten misc RV exterior parts including skirts from a company called Ikon, maybe someone has their address.

I just recently ordered a skirt from these folks. They were prompt, had it in two days. While the fit was good, the finish was different, and not as pictured when ordering. My oem skirt was bright white smooth, and skirt received, a dull textured white one. This outfit makes these skirts, and seem okay, but to get a good match, you may need two.

Jerry

Roger10378

Goodrich, MI.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/21/19 07:22pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Another source is Pellandent.com

2005 Cardinal 30TS
2007 Chevy 2500HD D/A

bpounds

Sophmore Brain...

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/22/19 09:14am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Icondirect is in Canada, but sells through Amazon. Be sure to find the part number on Amazon and check prices before ordering.

I wouldn't worry too much about a perfect match. No one can ever see both sides of your rig at once.

2006 F250 Diesel
2011 Keystone Cougar 278RKSWE Fiver

ol Bombero-JC

USA

View Profile

Posted: 10/25/19 12:45pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MFL wrote:

agesilaus wrote:

I just recently ordered a skirt from these folks. They were prompt, had it in two days. While the fit was good, the finish was different, and not as pictured when ordering. My oem skirt was bright white smooth, and skirt received, a dull textured white one. This outfit makes these skirts, and seem okay, but to get a good match, you may need two.

Jerry

"...... but to get a good match you may need two".

Or - a can of spray paint. "Generic" color.....or -

Any automotive paint supplier will mix a can of matching (spray) paint for about $10. Take along your "good" skirt for matching purposes.

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

View Profile

Posted: 10/25/19 02:39pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I replaced one fender skirt on my Keystone and it was a very good match from Icondirect.

Make VERY sure of the dimensions because they make at least 40 or 50 different styles. They give you the dimensions on their Web site. Kind of expensive as well. The screw holes did not line up with the old fender skirt but it looks correct.

hussbuss

home

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/29/19 10:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I blew a tire on my Enterra last year and lost a skirt. took the old pieces and stopped at a few dealers to see what they had in their rummage area. Fourth place I stopped said he had a ton of them upstairs. Came back with the exact size and mounting holes. Slightly different color but can't see both sides at once. Asked how much and when he said $15.00, I got the cash out as quick as I could and got out before he could change his mind. Check some dealers...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 

Open Roads Forum  >  Fifth-Wheels

> help with skirt fender
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Fifth-Wheels

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS