|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Switching to Class C

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Desert Captain

Tucson

View Profile

Posted: 11/30/19 07:42am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I recommend the OP get an enclosed "Cargo" trailer for his trike. I towed my HD Super Glide on a small folding Kendon trailer and it worked very well but...

It was outside in the weather everywhere we went and the bad guys could eyeball it at will, often with evil intent. Finally replaced it with a 6' X 10' {14' overall} cargo trailer and Wow, what a difference. It will not only haul my Indian Springfield {862# of Torque monster} bike and trailer weigh 2,220# but my Polaris Rzr as well - Rzr and trailer are right at 2,600#.

Traveling with your own private garage is amazing. In addition to either toy I have lots of room to move extra gear out of our 24' C and into the trailer. The V-10 tows it with no issues and most of our travel is in the mountainous west.

Get a cargo trailer... you won't be sorry.

Here is a shot taken in late October at Arizona Oasis in Ehrenburg right on the Colorado River:

[image]

[emoticon]

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Class C Motorhomes  >  Class C

> Switching to Class C
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Class C Motorhomes

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS