|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Cybertruck

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 47  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/08/19 07:59pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mich800 wrote:

[emoticon] I think you have gone of the rails. What does anything in that response have to do with testing? They are taking laps in a factory simulating actual road conditions, reliability and range? allegedly the semi is scheduled for launch in the very near future but no testing. It is a legitimate question with respect to the launch timeline.

I have not seen news of semis going off the rails.

But here is the symptoms of "going off the rails". Dynamic videos showing semis on the road charging and being tested with loads and yet insist you got a legitimate question as to the timeline.

Let me id the people who has a right to legtimate question as to Tesla meeting the timeline: those who have a reservation or the Tesla investing community.

Are you any of them?

mich800

Pontiac, MI

View Profile

Posted: 12/08/19 08:17pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

[emoticon] I think you have gone of the rails. What does anything in that response have to do with testing? They are taking laps in a factory simulating actual road conditions, reliability and range? allegedly the semi is scheduled for launch in the very near future but no testing. It is a legitimate question with respect to the launch timeline.

But here is the symptoms of "going off the rails". Dynamic videos showing semis on the road charging and being tested with loads and yet insist you got a legitimate question as to the timeline.

Let me id the people who has a right to legtimate question as to Tesla meeting the timeline: those who have a reservation or the Tesla investing community.

Are you any of them?

Are you 12? You have real problems with reading comprehension and critical thinking. I will bow out and let the kids debate as real discussion has left this board. I am sure you KNOW your knowledge in the automotive industry is superior to those of us that actually work in it.

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/08/19 08:28pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mich800 wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

Are you any of them?

Are you 12? You have real problems with reading comprehension and critical thinking. I will bow out and let the kids debate as real discussion has left this board. I am sure you KNOW your knowledge in the automotive industry is superior to those of us that actually work in it.

Yeah, go run home taking the ball with you, cry uncle and go to bed with tears in your eyes while remembering your glory days of working in cars putting in tires in the assembly line.

But seriously, I don't know how views are valid even if you worked on cars (or whatever it was you worked on your car or for car company).

* This post was edited 12/08/19 08:36pm by Yosemite Sam1 *

8.1 Van

Millstone NJ

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 08:15am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Elon Musk out driving his Cybertruck !

[image]

videos:
Tesla truck cybertruck on 405 s FW, Dec ........-150 move out the way. Elon Musk driving

Elon Musk out driving in his Cybertruck !

2002 Chevy Express LS 3500 8.1 155" WB passenger van 3.73 posi (GT4/G80)
2003 Thor Citation 41-ZBSR 41ft TT

Dadoffourgirls

China, MI USA

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 08:42am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

Are you any of them?

Yeah, go run home taking the ball with you, cry uncle and go to bed with tears in your eyes while remembering your glory days of working in cars putting in tires in the assembly line.

But seriously, I don't know how views are valid even if you worked on cars (or whatever it was you worked on your car or for car company).

So our Tesla parent continues to be the bully. Offend people, brag about the money made, criticize everyone else with different scenarios, and then get really offensive.

Is Elon paying individuals to bully all the forums that do not praise his company?

GM has said it plans to introduce 20 EVs globally through 2023 and to sell 1 million EVs annually as of 2026. Based on prior years, that is about 15-20% of annual deliveries.

If I still have 5 vehicles at my house, I might switch one to electric. But I know that electric is not clean in my neighborhood. I know that my daughter could not drive from Kansas State to home in under 14 hours with an EV. I know that I would not have enough energy to run a pickup all day during hay season. So, an EV would not meet my requirements at this time.

Dad of Four Girls
Wife
Employee of GM, all opinions are my own!
2017 Express Ext 3500 (Code named "BIGGER ED" by daughters)
2011 Jayco Jayflight G2 32BHDS

Reisender

NA

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 08:58am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

Yosemite Sam1 wrote:

mich800 wrote:

Are you any of them?

So our Tesla parent continues to be the bully. Offend people, brag about the money made, criticize everyone else with different scenarios, and then get really offensive.

Is Elon paying individuals to bully all the forums that do not praise his company?

GM has said it plans to introduce 20 EVs globally through 2023 and to sell 1 million EVs annually as of 2026. Based on prior years, that is about 15-20% of annual deliveries.

If I still have 5 vehicles at my house, I might switch one to electric. But I know that electric is not clean in my neighborhood. I know that my daughter could not drive from Kansas State to home in under 14 hours with an EV. I know that I would not have enough energy to run a pickup all day during hay season. So, an EV would not meet my requirements at this time.

Generally speaking I find non EVers to be considerably more offensive on this forum.

I have my doubts that GM will produce any significant amount of EV’s in the next 5 years. They are having difficulty producing 3000 month right now.

Jmho.

ShinerBock

SATX

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 09:35am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

Most of the Tesla owners and fanboys I have dealt with that can't handle criticism even if it is true and logical.

I know the Tesla fanboys in my Facebook car group can't handle one single meme or video negative about Tesla even though they will post multiple negatives meme's about other brands. One kept posting meme's about BMW's on how their blinkers are useless and driver's are d-bags one day. He also posted a video of a Tesla beating a BMW in a race. I laughed at them because they are funny (it is just a car brand) even though I am BMW owner, and I didn't make any excuses for the BMW loosing the race(again, it is just a car brand).

However, when I posted the Engineering Explained video of the Tesla not having enough energy density to tow later that day, he and all the other Tesla fanboys that were liking his BMW meme's lost their shnit saying that he doesn't know what he is talking about, his math is incorrect, and so on. Ironically, they were praising Engineering Explained just a few months prior on the pro-Tesla video they posted.

Many vloggers on Youtube, from Jason Fenske to the guys at TFL, also mention this in their videos. They have stated multiple times that the Tesla fanboys are the worst at harassment if you say anything negative about a Tesla even though you say ten positive things along with it. I have also read it in other blogs as well on how fierce and illogical some get. They have even been voted on Twitter and multiple websites as the worst fanbase by far. Poll: Elon Musk fans are the worst

However, I doubt they will not see what they are doing as bad and just justify it as everyone else being negative haters even though we are just trying to inject some logic and rationale into their delusions. Not all Tesla/Elon fanboys are this bad, but many I have come across are.

* This post was last edited 12/09/19 10:03am by ShinerBock *   View edit history

Turtle n Peeps

California

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 10:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm trying to figure out how lying Elon can drive an "illegal" vehicle on the public highways?

I think the thing should be impounded next time this thing is found on a public highway.

~ Too many freaks & not enough circuses ~

"Life is not tried ~ it is merely survived ~ if you're standing
outside the fire"

"The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly."- Abraham Lincoln

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/09/19 10:43am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle n Peeps wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how lying Elon can drive an "illegal" vehicle on the public highways?

I think the thing should be impounded next time this thing is found on a public highway.

Sue him![emoticon]

You can sign if off as: By, for and in behalf of Tesla haters and hecklers.

stsmark

Northern CA

View Profile

Posted: 12/09/19 10:48am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Turtle, I was thinking the same thing. Out at night with questionable headlights and no side mirrors? Frankly the hubcaps are just plain silly.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 47  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> Tesla Cybertruck
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.