|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing with Disabilities and Ge...

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing with Disabilities and General Health Issues

> Possible Problems at US Border

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
gbopp

The Keystone State

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/20 08:49am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

navegator wrote:

Sr.moisheh do not worry to much with the corona virus, these blog epidemiologist experts do not understand that if alcohol kills germs and viruses on the outside then drink more coronas and drown the virus inside

Finally, a logical and sensible answer. I'm going to the beer store to stock up on necessary supplies.

2oldman

New Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/20 09:56am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Terryallan wrote:

Actually it is caused by the over hype of the media. The virus itself is not as dangerous as the flue (sic). .
Again with the media. What I see on TV is health officials and doctors saying what is medically and scientifically true, that it's more deadly than the flu, and Trump underplaying it and offering his uneducated opinions.

We can't even get through a disease without political discourse.

tomman58

Southeast Michigan

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/20 10:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

2oldman wrote:

Terryallan wrote:

Actually it is caused by the over hype of the media. The virus itself is not as dangerous as the flue (sic). .
Again with the media. What I see on TV is health officials and doctors saying what is medically and scientifically true, that it's more deadly than the flu, and Trump underplaying it and offering his uneducated opinions.

We can't even get through a disease without political discourse.

So the Flu kills 30,000 a year and now we have another flu-like virus. So if this new threat kills just another 30,000 or so that;s okay????

The current administration did try to weaken the CDC and they DID say it was a Democratic hoax. He also said not to worry as he would get the vaccine in a few months, which of course was an uneducated statement.

We are in an RV park down here in Florida and we now stand in a code 2 position with hand sanitizer everywhere. People doing elbow bumps as opposed to hand shakes and so on. Yes, we are concerned and frankly ,those of us with lung conditions, are even more cautionary.
Do as you feel is justified but for us an ounce of prevention.................

2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

navegator

San Diego CA.

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/20 10:54am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Down in old Mexico no more hand shake, no more fist bump, no more elbow and no hugs and kises, only shoe shakes and those with balance problems hag on to the lamp post.

Best greetings so far?

Bottms up with the cheves (beer) so keep the corona virus killers coming seƱores!

navegator

CarnationSailor

Carnation,WA

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 03/04/20 11:18am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Terryallan wrote:

tomman58 wrote:

I guess we all know about this hysteria and why it is here. It is the end result of poor government performance and the CDC that used to be in place to warn and protect us being unfunded.
People left to their own devices normally don't do well. Think of all the hurricanes and how all the Home Depots are empty of plywood. It happens every year and they still have no water or food for an emergency and those are the ones that happen yearly.
Wash you hands often, carry disinfectant wet sheets in your car and use them! Stay away from public anything as much as possible. Use common sense.

Actually it is caused by the over hype of the media. The virus itself is not as dangerous as the flue. it has a 98% survival rate, and so far in the US. The 9 deaths have all been in a Nursing home in Washington St. And were people that were already seriously ill. and we all know why the Media is pushing it so hard.

Not true. It is more dangerous than the flu which has a survival rate of 99.9%. That makes coronavirus 20 times more deadly than the flu. Not saying we need to panic, but let's get the facts right.

2015 Crossroads Rushmore Springfield
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax

pianotuna

Regina, SK, Canada

View Profile

Posted: 03/04/20 11:32am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Moisheh,

It has already gone on for a couple of months in China. I can see no reason that the same pattern may happen in North America.

I've been following the numbers here:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/........x.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp hours of AGM in two battery banks 12 volt batteries, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  RVing with Disabilities and General Health Issues

> Possible Problems at US Border
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RVing with Disabilities and Ge...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.