|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
dodge guy

Bartlett IL

View Profile

Posted: 04/20/20 10:13pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well we changed our plans. We will be leaving on Monday (Columbus Day) and drive up to Lake Leelanau MI (Wild Cherry RV Resort) for a couple of days and do some wine tasting and sight seeing. Then drive up and around the lake to Door county. Will be there's from Thursday-Sunday. This seems to be possibly the last weekend and they have several festivals going on! I'll call tomorrow and see what's going on.

As far as college kids working in Door a County, I doubt there will be no one to work because it geared to the older crowd so they aren't going to close down like the Wis Dells do after Labor Day weekend. From my memory ere are older people working the shops, kind of like work camping.

Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

tjfogelberg

Twin Cities MN

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/25/20 08:28pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Recommend Tranquil Timbers 3 m from downtown Sturgeon Bay. Checked in on a Sunday and checkout tomorrow (Friday). Wonderfully laid back - things are slowly opening up. Wear a mask. Good biking from this park into town or into Potawatomi State park which adjoins the private campground Tranquil Timbers. Weekends are definitely going to be busier here that's why we do the Sun-Fri thing.

steveh27

Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 06/26/20 07:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I used to go to Bailey's Harbor over the 4th of July for fishing. It was great. Once we stayed at a CG. Once a cabin. Twice in my Class B at the Yacht club where we docked my trailerable boat. Go to a community fish boil if they have them then.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in RV Parks, Campgrounds and Attr...

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.