|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Roadside assistance

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
Jim2007

Greeley, Colorado

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/26/20 07:24am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Will we everything hear any more about how this issue was resolved? Moving forward does Good Sam plan to improve service? Jim2007.

TV: 2016 Dodge 2500 Diesel
Rig: 2013 Heartland, Sundance, 5th wheel

rightlaneonly

CA..

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 04/26/20 06:58pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thought I would re post this.Happened in Feb. this year and the service could not have been better, the only problem I had with this service call was because of my poor directions.

"Need to post this as there are so many negative comments about GS RS. Yesterday my pickup broke down along hwy 108 heading to Sonora. I have Good Sam rs so I called then for assistance. Prompt answer to the call, professional agent asked if we were in a safe location. When I said I thought so on the shoulder of the hwy, she stated they do not consider that safe and would get someone dispatched quickly. Spend time ascertaining my location and after some confusion on my part dispatched a truck. After about 1 hour called to check if truck had arrived, it had not, again due to my poor directions. Agent contacted tow company while keeping me on the line, got my location corrected and truck showed up with in ten minutes. He was close by looking for me.
They would tow me to nearest repair facility but I wanted to go close to ho,e. I paid the difference which I considered more than reasonable and brought us home. I was not going to renew because of the bad reviews but will renew GS today, even at the $119, it's a bargain.
Thank you Good Sam for good service."

Lee & Jane
2007 Ford F 150
back on the camping trail, bought another Aliner.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 04/27/20 01:55pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

To All,

Thank you for your time and postings. Please note Ella and myself are still here if you need any help with your memberships or benefits. We do understand that sometimes things do not work as planned but we are here to help if this arises. If you have a chance check out the Good Sam Roadside Assistance reviews on Google. At this time we have a 4.5 rating.

Joel,

I would like to get more details on your recent service. If able please provide a PM with your membership information. I would like to share this with our leadership Team for review. Always feel free to share any outcome/resolution with the other members in the forum.

Have a great week and stay safe,

Mark
Good Sam Customer Care Team

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 05/08/20 07:06am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Good Sam Care Team

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Good Sam Roadside Assistance

> Roadside assistance
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Good Sam Roadside Assistance

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.