|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> 2021 Ford Bronco

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 12  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/21 09:53am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

^Weird, cause I view JGCs as Grampa-mobiles. So the tailgating sphincters must be of the same generation as the person complaining about them in the post above! Lol

2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5” turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29

MFL

Midwest

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/23/21 12:24pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Grit dog wrote:

^Weird, cause I view JGCs as Grampa-mobiles. So the tailgating sphincters must be of the same generation as the person complaining about them in the post above! Lol

[image]

Can't say as to the poster you mention, age wise, but this 26YO Mom to be (twins coming soon) just bought a new JGC. She calls this her Mom car, and is pretty excited about the car, and especially her first children!

Jerry

specta

utah

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/21 01:04pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

[image]

[image]

These pictures were taken at a close friends house just down the road from me back in August 2020.

My friend Geof is on the end left. The rest of the gentlemen were Brad Lovell and Ford engineers. Those three Broncos were three years old when this picture was taken.

They were on their way from The Rubicon Trail to Moab and asked Geof if he and his wife would fix them dinner so they didn't have to draw too much attention while having dinner in Richfield Utah.

Brad Lovell is kicking butt in the world of off-road racing.

Kenny
2011 Chevy 2500 HD 6.0L 4wd
1995 Lance 945 Onan QG 2500 LP
Regular cab. The best looking trucks.

Brandon the Traveler

SC, NY, PA, WV

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/21 03:01pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Grit dog wrote:

You wouldn't view them that way in SC. The roads are full of them during commuting times, and you see a lot of soccer moms driving them, always in a hurry to pass you then stop at the next red light. Grampa-mobiles here are Ram pickups, because they're cheap.

I went.

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

View Profile

Posted: 10/24/21 12:55pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Brandon the Traveler wrote:

Grit dog wrote:

You wouldn't view them that way in SC. The roads are full of them during commuting times, and you see a lot of soccer moms driving them, always in a hurry to pass you then stop at the next red light. Grampa-mobiles here are Ram pickups, because they're cheap.

That’s great. So the soccer moms are the tailgating sphincters now?
Point was, is what does tailgating have to do with a specific vehicle model?
That sounded ridiculous.
You can single out a demographic as being tailgating sphincters but not a vehicle. Vehicles don’t tailgate, drivers do….

And yet totally off topic of the off topic discussion already ongoing…

alexleblanc

Shediac N.B

View Profile

Posted: 11/02/21 12:05pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

back on topic, I just placed an order for a 2022 4 door Bronco to take over daily driving duties from my current F350, the F350 will live in my garage and only be used to tow the fiver moving forward.

It will take around 6-7 months for it to arrive I'm being told so I'll get to enjoy it next summer.

It should be a fun package to drive around and use for off road use for hunting, hiking and plain old dirt road driving.

TV - 2017 F350 CCSB SRW Platinum 6.7 + 5er - 2021 Grand Design Reflection 311 BHS + B&W Companion

FishOnOne

The Great State of Texas

View Profile

Posted: 11/02/21 06:25pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

alexleblanc wrote:

back on topic, I just placed an order for a 2022 4 door Bronco to take over daily driving duties from my current F350, the F350 will live in my garage and only be used to tow the fiver moving forward.

It will take around 6-7 months for it to arrive I'm being told so I'll get to enjoy it next summer.

It should be a fun package to drive around and use for off road use for hunting, hiking and plain old dirt road driving.

I think you made a wise choice. Which model did you get?

'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs
"200k Mile Club"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"

specta

utah

View Profile

Posted: 11/02/21 09:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FishOnOne wrote:

alexleblanc wrote:

Hopefully he ordered one of the fifty race ready powered with the 5.0L Coyote. [emoticon]

alexleblanc

Shediac N.B

View Profile

Posted: 11/03/21 05:41am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

FishOnOne wrote:

alexleblanc wrote:

Wildtrak with the Lux package and towing package in Cactus Grey.

alexleblanc

Shediac N.B

View Profile

Posted: 11/03/21 05:43am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

specta wrote:

FishOnOne wrote:

alexleblanc wrote:

Hopefully he ordered one of the fifty race ready powered with the 5.0L Coyote. [emoticon]

don't need the Coyote in that, i have a 14 GT and 17 GT350 and a Carrera S (on order) for my high speed thrills.

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 12  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

> 2021 Ford Bronco
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.