RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Travel Trailers: Flashing rope light

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

 > Flashing rope light

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next
Sponsored By:
ryegatevt

New Hampshire

Senior Member

Joined: 02/08/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 09/27/20 07:36am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

#1Flyboy wrote:

Yeah, them strobes & flashing lights are really gonna be helpful to others.... It’s all about me; not you..,


Works both ways...


Steve & Bev
2005 Roadtrek 210
Tess, our Sheltie


GrandpaKip

Flat Rock

Senior Member

Joined: 06/18/2013

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 09/27/20 08:28am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

And once again, a very specific thread digresses....


Kip
2015 Skyline Dart 214RB
2018 Silverado Double Cab 4x4
Andersen Hitch

BB_TX

McKinney, Texas

Senior Member

Joined: 04/04/2005

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/27/20 09:05am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]

dodge guy

Bartlett IL

Senior Member

Joined: 03/23/2004

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/27/20 11:18am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I'm sure you can find them on Amazon.
I have the strip lights that stick under the awning track at the RV. I also have the same set under the RV. Gives it a nice soft glow. I can set them to flash, fade, scroll and just glow differ t colors ant any brightness I want.


Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!


mobeewan

Hampton, Va

Senior Member

Joined: 01/03/2007

View Profile



Posted: 09/27/20 02:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

BB_TX wrote:

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]


Ooooh, I want one and some of them sparkely rope lights.

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

Senior Member

Joined: 01/27/2004

View Profile






Posted: 09/27/20 04:35pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mobeewan wrote:

BB_TX wrote:

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]


Ooooh, I want one and some of them sparkely rope lights.
I think I've got some strobe lights left over from Halloween[emoticon]

Grit dog

Black Diamond, WA

Senior Member

Joined: 05/06/2013

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/27/20 05:00pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Lol, love the grumpy ole men responses!


"Yes Sir, Oct 10 1888, Those poor school children froze to death in their tracks. They did not even find them until Spring. Especially hard hit were the ones who had to trek uphill to school both ways, with no shoes." -Bert A.

mobeewan

Hampton, Va

Senior Member

Joined: 01/03/2007

View Profile



Posted: 09/27/20 07:46pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

colliehauler wrote:

mobeewan wrote:

BB_TX wrote:

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]


Ooooh, I want one and some of them sparkely rope lights.
I think I've got some strobe lights left over from Halloween[emoticon]


Cool, I think i still have the Saturday Night Fever sound track somewhere.

CavemanCharlie

Storden,MN

Senior Member

Joined: 03/01/2012

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 09/30/20 05:49pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

mobeewan wrote:

colliehauler wrote:

mobeewan wrote:

BB_TX wrote:

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]


Ooooh, I want one and some of them sparkely rope lights.
I think I've got some strobe lights left over from Halloween[emoticon]


Cool, I think i still have the Saturday Night Fever sound track somewhere.


But, do you still have you White Leisure Suit and platform shoes ??

colliehauler

Mc Pherson KS USA

Senior Member

Joined: 01/27/2004

View Profile






Posted: 09/30/20 06:30pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

CavemanCharlie wrote:

mobeewan wrote:

colliehauler wrote:

mobeewan wrote:

BB_TX wrote:

Certainly better than a spinning glass disco ball with very bright colored spot lights throwing sparkles thru the trees in every camp site around. Yeah, saw that at a state park in Arkansas. [emoticon]


Ooooh, I want one and some of them sparkely rope lights.
I think I've got some strobe lights left over from Halloween[emoticon]


Cool, I think i still have the Saturday Night Fever sound track somewhere.


But, do you still have you White Leisure Suit and platform shoes ??
If they actually did do you think it would still fit?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Travel Trailers  >  General Q&A

 > Flashing rope light
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Travel Trailers


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2020 CWI, Inc. © 2020 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.