|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Camping World Myrtle Beach

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next
Sponsored By:
Wilusa

Charleston SC

View Profile

Posted: 10/22/20 10:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The wife and I just purchased a TT from Camping World in Myrtle Beach. It was a fantastic experience and if they weren't 2 hours from home I would gt all my accessories from that location if possible. Our sales rep was Scott and our Finance rep was Craig and they were both wonderful and would recommend them to anyone in need of assistance in buying a camper of any kind.

camp-n-family

London, Ontario

View Profile

Posted: 10/22/20 11:01am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Would be curious to hear another review after a year. Especially if you have to go back for any warranty work. Most issues seam to occur after they have your money.

'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

Lwiddis

Monterey, California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/22/20 02:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Glad to hear the positive report.

Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, 300 watt solar-parallel & MPPT, Trojan T-125s. TALL flag pole. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist14 yr. Army vet-11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 10/22/20 03:09pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.

Seriously I have heard good things in the past about that Myrtle beach location. The ones I have attempted to deal with in PA, MD, and VA could not have anything good said about them, they suck.

Lwiddis

Monterey, California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/22/20 06:26pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

OP has something positive to report, GDS mocks him and cites issues in other states.

Good Sam Care Team

Everywhere

Administrator

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/20 05:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Hello Wilusa,

Thank you for your time and sharing your positive experience at the Myrtle Beach Camping World location. We set a high customer service standard and are pleased to hear about your experience.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Customer Care Team

Kansas Climber

FL

View Profile

Posted: 10/23/20 09:29am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

You hear a lot of noise about Camping World stores but if you look at the number of service customers they serve around the country I believe they do a wonderful job for the RV Industry. They must fix thousands of RVs every day. Do the math. The complaints are minuscule.

They train their people, they stand behind their work, and my experience across the country is they are a pleasure to work with. They participate in the Industry as a whole. I use them. Ask your self as an RV'r. If they were not there, the industry would far worse off. Just my opinion.

Lwiddis

Monterey, California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 10/23/20 06:03pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

KC, thumbs up!

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 10/24/20 06:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Kansas Climber wrote:

You hear a lot of noise about Camping World stores but if you look at the number of service customers they serve around the country I believe they do a wonderful job for the RV Industry. They must fix thousands of RVs every day. Do the math. The complaints are minuscule.

They train their people, they stand behind their work, and my experience across the country is they are a pleasure to work with. They participate in the Industry as a whole. I use them. Ask your self as an RV'r. If they were not there, the industry would far worse off. Just my opinion.

They suck in all areas, just my opinion and that of tens of thousands of others who have dealt with them.

DownTheAvenue

Sunny South

View Profile

Posted: 10/24/20 07:31am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I am glad the OP had a good experience, and I hope he has many years of enjoyment with his new RV. Many find Camping World to not be competitive with pricing, and especially so with on line purchases. Some have had horrendous service experiences. Maybe they are like the evil step child- when they are good they are very good, but when they are bad they are very bad!

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Camping World Accessories

> Camping World Myrtle Beach
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camping World Accessories

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.