|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Overnight stay in California

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev
Sponsored By:
aerbus32

california

View Profile

Posted: 12/16/20 10:50am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The purpose of my post was to provide the guidelines, referencing the RV park, that permit overnight travel.

gkainz

Arvada, CO, USA

View Profile

Posted: 12/16/20 01:54pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

to the OP - thanks from a Navy vet to your son and daughter-in-law for their service.

Safe travels and best wishes for no hassles.

'07 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 Quad Cab
'10 Keystone Laredo 245 5er

azdryheat

Tucson, AZ

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/16/20 05:16pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Who enforces these quarantines, the cops these states are trying to defund, lol? I, and the other drivers at our RV dealership, routinely travel interstate to our other dealerships in Calif and New Mexico to relocate RV's. A trip to Sacramento involves spending two nights in Calif, in different cities, so does that violate the king's quarantine order?

We are never confronted by anyone concerning our travel. Seems to me the quarantines have no teeth and we peons are free to go about our business unmolested.

2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2016 RZR 900

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/16/20 06:43pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

aerbus32 wrote:

The purpose of my post was to provide the guidelines, referencing the RV park, that permit overnight travel.
Good to know just in case. I have stayed there previously.

2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Blazing Zippers

North Idaho

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/16/20 08:36pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GEEZZZZ!!!
First, OP, thank your family member for his service for me. I mean that.
Second, maybe I'm missing the gist of the OP, but I gather he wanted some info about just parking overnight for a rest. Maybe folks in the area could calmly direct the OP to a place?
I had several quips about Cali and their newly thought up restrictions, but I'm not going to write them here.
Peace out...

time2roll

Southern California

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 12/16/20 08:45pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Blazing Zippers wrote:

GEEZZZZ!!! (snip)
I had several quips about Cali and their newly thought up restrictions, but I'm not going to write them here.
Peace out...
Imagine if the the entire population of Coeur d'Alene got sick in a single day and 10,000 more in the surrounding area... yup CA had over 61,000 new cases today alone. New record.
Stay safe.

No offense if this post is deleted by the moderator.

GDS-3950BH

DC

View Profile

Posted: 12/17/20 03:11am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Blazing Zippers wrote:

GEEZZZZ!!! (snip)
Peace out...
Imagine if the the entire population of Coeur d'Alene got sick in a single day and 10,000 more in the surrounding area... yup CA had over 61,000 new cases today alone. New record.
Stay safe.

No offense if this post is deleted by the moderator.

Imagine if someone had advanced diabetes, COPD, was morbidly obese for the last 10 years, then picked up Covid 19 and took a dirt nap. Also Imagine if the official death certificate for said person listed cause of death as one of the above afflictions as opposed to Covid 19.If said person could of picked up the general yearly influenza and croaked, what would the official cause of death then be listed as if Covid 19 had never come down the pike?

Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste.

Breaking -----------------

Alaska Health Worker Had a Serious Allergic Reaction After Pfizer's Vaccine
WASHINGTON — A health care worker in Alaska had a serious allergic reaction after getting Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine Tuesday, symptoms that emerged within minutes and required an overnight hospital stay.

The middle-aged worker had no history of allergies but had an anaphylactic reaction that began 10 minutes after receiving the vaccine at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau, Alaska, a hospital official said. She experienced a rash over her face and torso, shortness of breath and an elevated heart rate.

Although the Pfizer vaccine was shown to be safe and about 95% effective in a clinical trial involving 44,000 participants, the Alaska case will likely intensify concerns about possible side effects. Experts described the woman’s symptoms as potentially life-threatening and said that they may prompt calls for tighter guidelines to ensure that recipients are carefully monitored for adverse reactions.
he Alaska woman’s reaction was believed to be similar to the anaphylactic reactions two health workers in Britain experienced after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine last week. Like her, both recovered.

Those cases are expected to come up Thursday, when FDA scientists are scheduled to meet with the agency’s outside panel of experts to decide whether to recommend that regulators approve Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use.

No mention of how many actually administered so far since the beginning of the week nationwide, but lets run with this story, the doom and gloom, were all gonna die.

* This post was edited 12/17/20 03:20am by GDS-3950BH *

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 3  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  General RVing Issues

> Overnight stay in California
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in General RVing Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.