|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Brady Bowl 10

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
paulcardoza

Southeastern Massachusetts

View Profile

Posted: 02/08/21 07:52am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

The TB defense won the game. They had Mahomes running for his life all game. It was a stellar performance. Brady was just Brady..... Phemomenal.

monkey44 wrote:

Barret should have gotten CO-MVP ... he was in the backfield all night long. Maybe the NFL should give out a Offense MVP and a Defense MVP. The game was truly a team effort, like a machine. That's how Brady operates so well, he builds a team and gives credit to the team when it wins. The only 'I' in his team is the one at the end of Gronk's name. [emoticon]

Mahomes learned a lesson last night - hope he uses that lesson to make himself a better QB. Romo kept making excuses for KC, players hurt, Mahomes hurt. These guys get paid a lot of money ... the best of the best athletes. No excuses. All teams get players hurt, some step up, some don't.

Paul & Sandra
Plymouth, MA
2014 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King

Old-Biscuit

Verde Valley

View Profile

Posted: 02/08/21 08:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Thought I was watching the AZ Cardinals play it was SOooooo one sided
Not a Brady fan but the BUCs out played, out thought, out preformed the Mahomes/Chiefs

Commercials.......good grief they paid not only for those stupid commercials but paid Super Bowl pricing to air them. Waste of Time, Effort and $$$$$$

Half Time Showw.......I switched channels and watched C.H.I.P.S. until it was over

Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

thomasmnile

Lake Mary, FL

View Profile

Good Sam RV Club Member

Posted: 02/08/21 12:07pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Brady did what he does. But the game MVP really belongs to Buc's DC Todd Bowles and the entire Buc defense! Those guys were absolutely suffocating and relentless against the Chiefs' offense. I can't recall any Chiefs game I watched this season where Patrick Mahomes was running for his life for 60 minutes! Bucs D were absolutely studs, especially Barrett, Paul, White, David & Suh. Kinda like Seattle's Legion of Boom a few years back.

JIMNLIN

Oklahoma

View Profile

Posted: 02/08/21 12:44pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Quote:

Commercials.......good grief they paid not only for those stupid commercials but paid Super Bowl pricing to air them. Waste of Time, Effort and $$$$$$

Half Time Showw.......I switched channels and watched C.H.I.P.S. until it was over

X2.
JMO but half time shows are for the "flash bang crowd".

KC lost their composure in the 1st half and set the tone for Tampa to ratchet up their playing.

Tampa had it together with Brady/Gronk game ....great running game....and a super tough defense.

"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides

monkey44

Cape Cod, MA and Central Fla

View Profile

Posted: 02/08/21 01:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Half-time show, extravaganza - about as boring as watching a tree grow. Underwear on their heads. Could not even watch it, just caught the end as the second half got ready.

The half-time selector committee should just hire single performer - Eric Clapton, or James Taylor style, Stevie Wonder comes to mind. Just sit on a stool in a spotlight and play, entertain a crowd that would not make a sound for twenty minutes, just listening.

Monkey44
Cape Cod Ma & Central Fla
Chevy 2500HD 4x4 DC-SB
2008 Lance 845
Back-country camping fanatic

Hammerhead

North of Normal

View Profile

Posted: 02/08/21 08:47pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Most people in this forum don’t follow pop music very much. I usually record Saturday Night Live and skip over the musical acts.

2012Coleman

Florida

View Profile

Posted: 02/10/21 07:03am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Old-Biscuit wrote:

Thought I was watching the AZ Cardinals play it was SOooooo one sided
Not a Brady fan but the BUCs out played, out thought, out preformed the Mahomes/Chiefs

Could not have said it better.... Although that chick with the guitar was pretty hot

Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

PawPaw_n_Gram

On the Road Somewhere

View Profile

Posted: 02/10/21 07:06am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Well one nice thing for me was that a defensive player on the Buccaneers graduated from the same high school that I did. Played well and even got the small town mentioned during the game.

Full-Time 2014 - ????

“Not all who wander are lost.”
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Around the Campfire  >  Sports

> Brady Bowl 10
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Around the Campfire

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.