RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs: Dutch Oven Sweet Biscuits (Scones)

RV Blog

|  

RV Sales

|  

Campgrounds

|  

RV Parks

|  

RV Club

|  

RV Buyers Guide

|  

Roadside Assistance

|  

Extended Service Plan

|  

RV Travel Assistance

|  

RV Credit Card

|  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

Open Roads Forum  >  Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

> Dutch Oven Sweet Biscuits (Scones)

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
propchef

NORCAL

View Profile

Posted: 03/23/21 07:27am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

magnusfide wrote:

Propchef, good for you. If that makes you happy go for it. Feel free to post recipes or links to your videos if that is your preference.

You seem to be antagonistic toward other videos, styles or preferences on this forum. We're all just RVers with a cooking hobby here.

If that bothers you or in any way makes you feel that you are superior or that we are inferior, this might not be the place to hang out. Putting down other videos or styles is not the way to encourage others to take up dutch oven camp cooking. On this forum we respect others.

You're projecting. I offered an alternative, you jumped on me. I haven't antagonized anyone, simply offered alternatives. If that offends you, I can't stop that.

You seem to think you're the only one who can post here, so I'll leave it to you. Enjoy.

magnusfide

On the Road Again and Again and Again...

View Profile

Posted: 03/23/21 07:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

propchef wrote:

magnusfide wrote:

Propchef, good for you. If that makes you happy go for it. Feel free to post recipes or links to your videos if that is your preference.

You seem to be antagonistic toward other videos, styles or preferences on this forum. We're all just RVers with a cooking hobby here.

If that bothers you or in any way makes you feel that you are superior or that we are inferior, this might not be the place to hang out. Putting down other videos or styles is not the way to encourage others to take up dutch oven camp cooking. On this forum we respect others.

You're projecting. I offered an alternative, you jumped on me. I haven't antagonized anyone, simply offered alternatives. If that offends you, I can't stop that.

You seem to think you're the only one who can post here, so I'll leave it to you. Enjoy.

As I said, feel free to post your own videos and recipes. No projection, just letting you know we are hobbyists here and your posts have been less than appreciative of other styles and preferences.

First law of science: don't spit into the wind.
Bacon is the duct tape of the kitchen.
Magnus

propchef

NORCAL

View Profile

Posted: 03/23/21 07:31am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

magnusfide wrote:

propchef wrote:

magnusfide wrote:

As I said, feel free to post your own videos and recipes. No projection, just letting you know we are hobbyists here and your posts have been less than appreciative of other styles and preferences.

You're the only one who's been "less than appreciative."

Bon appetite.

magnusfide

On the Road Again and Again and Again...

View Profile

Posted: 03/23/21 07:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

> Dutch Oven Sweet Biscuits (Scones)
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Camp Cooks and Connoisseurs

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.