RV.Net Open Roads Forum: Tow Vehicles: Another Tesla competitor in question

RV Blog

  |  

RV Sales

  |  

Campgrounds

  |  

RV Parks

  |  

RV Club

  |  

RV Buyers Guide

  |  

Roadside Assistance

  |  

Extended Service Plan

  |  

RV Travel Assistance

  |  

RV Credit Card

  |  

RV Loans

Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > Another Tesla competitor in question

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
GDS-3950BH

DC

Senior Member

Joined: 12/08/2019

View Profile


Offline
Posted: 03/18/21 01:15am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Groover wrote:

though he told Yahoo Finance in January


Yahoo News? ROFLMAO.......

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/28/2018

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 03/18/21 10:22am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

GDS-3950BH wrote:

Groover wrote:

though he told Yahoo Finance in January


Yahoo News? ROFLMAO.......


[emoticon][emoticon][emoticon]

Whose your news source then???

Dadoffourgirls

China, MI USA

Senior Member

Joined: 05/29/2003

View Profile



Posted: 03/18/21 10:40am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Reisender wrote:

...

Tesla uses ultrasonic sensors and radar.

My son, a techie in avionics, said it's so sophisticated that it can recognize if a block of white ahead is a pile of snow or concrete barrier.

The latest is Tesla's FSD beta -- still being under road (real life conditions) tests,

It also uses a bunch of cameras.


Ability to tell a pile of snow or concrete, uses camera, but will let inattentive drivers smash into the back of emergency vehicles with lights on.

Might need some more help.


Dad of Four Girls
Wife
Employee of GM, all opinions are my own!
2017 Express Ext 3500 (Code named "BIGGER ED" by daughters)
2011 Jayco Jayflight G2 32BHDS

time2roll

Southern California

Senior Member

Joined: 03/21/2005

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member


Posted: 03/18/21 10:56am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

Ability to tell a pile of snow or concrete, uses camera, but will let inattentive drivers smash into the back of emergency vehicles with lights on.

Might need some more help.
Driver needs help, not Tesla.
THERE IS NO FULLY AUTOMATED DRIVING

And does this make you wish Lordstown Motors soon produces a vehicle to prove Hindenburg incorrect?


2001 F150 SuperCrew
2006 Keystone Springdale 249FWBHLS
675w Solar pictures back up

Yosemite Sam1

Under the pines.

Senior Member

Joined: 03/28/2018

View Profile



Good Sam RV Club Member

Offline
Posted: 03/18/21 11:44am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

time2roll wrote:

Dadoffourgirls wrote:

Ability to tell a pile of snow or concrete, uses camera, but will let inattentive drivers smash into the back of emergency vehicles with lights on.

Might need some more help.
Driver needs help, not Tesla.
THERE IS NO FULLY AUTOMATED DRIVING

And does this make you wish Lordstown Motors soon produces a vehicle to prove Hindenburg incorrect?


The driver admitted so!

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Tow Vehicles

 > Another Tesla competitor in question
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tow Vehicles


New posts No new posts
Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:




© 2021 CWI, Inc. © 2021 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved.